Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dog trainer Blackpills dog owner on Incels

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★

>Most men don't want to get their dogs neutered because it some how relates to them having their testicles cut off, kind of insane, but I always say to them, YOU have a pair of testicles, BUT, you're NEVER, EVER, EVER allowed to have sex, EVER! See how YOU would go through life, how YOU would feel, if you weren't allowed to have sex, EVER! with all of these hormones raging through your body, isn't that a bit unnatural?

Last edited:
She clearly fucks that dog.

wow that's some serious wisdom right there. Probably a tranny.

no for real though: Everyone actually knows how terrible it is to be incel. They just downplay our plight in order to virtue signal.

4d54263b22a2966b6422f37ac3b3e3dd.jpg
Humans_Kissing_Dogs_4.jpg

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Wouldn't mind being neutered if it wasn't for having it mess with your hormones

Outside of testosterone production what good does it do you, it just causes a lot of annoyance
Yea our libido causes problems, but being neutered is just what femoids want, for us to be their dogs, pay up and shut up doggie.

Have you swallowed the dogpill yet

>Most men don't want to get their dogs neutered because it some how relates to them having their testicles cut off, kind of insane, but I always say to them, YOU have a pair of testicles, BUT, you're NEVER, EVER, EVER allowed to have sex, EVER! See how YOU would go through life, how YOU would feel, if you weren't allowed to have sex, EVER! with all of these hormones raging through your body, isn't that a bit unnatural?

giphy.gif

There is a thread exactly like this.

Does being neutered get rid of your sex drive? I had extremely low testosterone (hypogonadism) and I thought about sex as much as anyone. If getting castrated would eliminate sexual desire I'd do it.