Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dog puts a Tik Thot in her place.

he tried mounting her like she taught him

he thought she was signaling for the knot

Those legs

anigif_sub-buzz-4673-1522954232-8.gif

Those legs

anigif_sub-buzz-4673-1522954232-8.gif

Only legs? She has a good what it's called.. belly area? There's a specific word for it but I can't seem to remember at the moment.

Her back kinda does look manly tho ngl.

Why various kinds of animals get excited/agitated seeing a human foid? Dogs, pigs, apes etc. No dog will throw itself at a dick as much as at foid pussy. Do they feel those primal signals that come off human foids?

Why various kinds of animals get excited/agitated seeing a human foid? Dogs, pigs, apes etc. No dog will throw itself at a dick as much as at foid pussy. Do they feel those primal signals that come off human foids?

You answered your own question.

Obviously it's because it's a female and males get excited, completely different species sure but i don't think a dog or a pig would have any understanding of that.

You answered your own question.

Obviously it's because it's a female and males get excited, completely different species sure but i don't think a dog or a pig would have any understanding of that.
Foids are not completely human and belong to animal kingdom.

Only legs? She has a good what it's called.. belly area? There's a specific word for it but I can't seem to remember at the moment.

midriff

gigabased dog on thot patrol

abdomen? torso?