Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dog died and i don't care

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Family dog for 10 years died of lung cancer suddenly. I watched her shit herself and cough up a surprising amount of blood. I didn't cry or feel even a bit of sadness while my mom was sobbing. I had to dig the hole to bury her and i was annoyed by my mom and sister crying.

I guess im desensitized from watching bestgore and liveleak but id atleast expect to feel a little sad. Played vidya an hour later.

You probably don't care because it's a female dog, seeing her go after chaddogs must have maddened you.

You don't have to be like this you know,at least pets can love you so you can do the same in return to them.

Mom and sister cried because they can’t fuck it anymore

You don't have to be like this you know,at least pets can love you so you can do the same in return to them.
You see your avi...that’s how I feel to most things

Family dog for 10 years died of lung cancer suddenly. I watched her shit herself and cough up a surprising amount of blood. I didn't cry or feel even a bit of sadness while my mom was sobbing. I had to dig the hole to bury her and i was annoyed by my mom and sister crying.

I guess im desensitized from watching bestgore and liveleak but id atleast expect to feel a little sad. Played vidya an hour later.
Bestgore didn't desensitize me at all when the real deal happened.
Mom and sister cried because they can’t fuck it anymore
holy shit that is a brootal response

Dogs are no longer man's best friend, they have betrayed us

I think this is just a guy thing really.

Not ALL guys of course but it’s a normal part of the male spectrum to not necessarily curl up into a ball and bawl ones eyes out at the death of a pet.

For example my own dearly departed father during his life was a huge animal lover and would also fucking hate to hear news stories about animal or child abuse on the news and couldn’t figure out why or how people could be such sick fucks to do those sorts of things.

Yet when the last of his beloved hunting dogs our pet beagle became old and was riddled with cancerous tumors all over him and particularly on his backside and maybe his undercarriage/stomach/belly area my dad went outside to his dog pen and unmercifully/mercifully proceeded to put the dog down with a long series of gunshots (not because he was a sadist or gun nut but to make sure the job was done and the dog’s life + suffering was properly ended).

Perhaps my dad secretly went somewhere and cried about having to do this later on but I don’t personally remember witnessing him shed a single tear.

Perhaps if he never did cry about having to put the dog down maybe he’d rationalized to himself that the dog had a long and good life (which admittedly he did for a dog) and so it was ok and thus moral to give him such a seemingly brutal and violent final send off?

Ultimately I’ll probably never know the answer to this question but at the time I was dismayed as a child to why my father would do this to his beloved pet when he could’ve simply taken him to the vet for an arguably more peaceful end to which my mother reminded me that my old man grew up as a child brutally poor so couldn’t conceive of spending the money for the shot from a needle to put the dog down when some standard and probably cheaper buckshot would do.

Anyway I’m sure any numale soy cucks of IT or Reddit :soy::soy:lurking along who may stumble upon and read my post may be horrified at my old man’s actions but hey that’s just how a “normal” country boy in the 80’s or early to mid 90’s did things.:feelsYall:

Last edited:
Jimmy cracked corn and...

Psychopathic dark triad slayer :chad::banhammer:
He could lack the proper expression of empathy because of narcissism or psychopathy, or, conversely, autism.

There is a classic novel featuring what's presumed to be an autistic protagonist which begins with him failing to cry at his mother's funeral: The Stranger by Albert Camus. He has sensory sensitivities and communicates to himself in a monologue, not unlike autistic celibates on the .co.

It should be mentioned that autism and narcissism are not mutually exclusive (as reified by ER), and neither are autism and sociopathy (as distinct from psychopathy).

Last edited:
That's a very sad and cryfuel story, but I can also understand brocels who are so desensitized after years or decades of suffering, that they cannot cry anymore. Maybe they have it better than me, who cannot supress his emotions.

JFL is that Shoenice in your pic? "Thank yaaaaa"

Sorry to hear about your dog bro. She's no longer in pain