Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dog, cat, sociable, introverted, NT, ASD?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
A big enough post to warrant a thread, in relation to

The top content on r/autism rn is all about pets:

Autistic people gravitate towards pets in general because, just like them, pets are similarly subhuman (brutal).

And as for sex differences, two of the cat owners I've seen are foids, and one is a tranny. So cats are clearly feminine icons, representing surrogate children.

A big chunk of it is energy levels & if you seek others out or the spotlight.

Cats generally don't invade your space & are loners only seeking out others if there's a need for something & the want for attention is minimal but dogs bound around into others personal space with no regards constantly seeking food which others mistake for affection & are prone to getting aggressive if they believe their food supply is in jeopardy; the owner or alpha is the food giver so they do not want anything competing for attention.

I see a similarity with ppl, autists are content doing their own thing separate to the hivemind minding their own business when along comes hyper NT social beast verbally assaulting the weirdo imposing their presence upon them. "Why are you different, what's wrong with you, LOOK AT ME, EYE CONTACT". Our body language & facial expressions are different to the norm like a second type of sign language that never went mainstream & so is misread. We attempt to be ourselves & are shot down, ridiculed & ignored if we're not Chad so we decide fuck this shit, I'm not getting much good out of these situations so we avoid them as much as possible. Aside from the hassle of other ppl we don't get invigorated with energy from others but instead become drained, basically the opposite reaction NT ppl get, notice how many NT ppl start going mad if they're in solitude.

In short NT needs interactions to charge up & loses charge in isolation.
Asd or introvert charges alone & drains in company.

I think a factor in this is we tend to put on a mask in company to hide our "faults" relating to asd & learned early on to hide it as it attracted the wrong attention & I find NT outgoing ppl love to chip away at the confidence & standing of anyone that is different through gaslighting & other means so you're essential trying to apply camouflage to your persona, this is very tiresome & sometimes doesn't even work as the disguise is bad so the easiest option is yo simply get the hell away from others that intend you harm one way or another.

If you're ugly you hope to at least have the social finesse to navigate interactions but we lack that on top of looks so like navigating a minefield without a map or metal detector things go awry, Chad of course doesn't have this issue as he can be himself without a care in the world thanks to his height & face.

Last edited:
So it wasn't my looks? :lul:

A big chunk of it is energy levels & if you seek others out or the spotlight.

Cats generally don't invade your space & are loners only seeking out others if there's a need for something & the want for attention is minimal but dogs bound around into others personal space with no regards constantly seeking food which others mistake for affection & are prone to getting aggressive if they believe their food supply is in jeopardy; the owner or alpha is the food giver so they do not want anything competing for attention.

I see a similarity with ppl, autists are content doing their own thing separate to the hivemind minding their own business when along comes hyper NT social beast verbally assaulting the weirdo imposing their presence upon them. "Why are you different, what's wrong with you, LOOK AT ME, EYE CONTACT".

Yeah normies are like barking dogs. They have the same immediate "wtf" reaction and confrontational way of yapping at you if you as a lower status male happen to even briefly make eye contact with them. This is more apparent in run down areas like the ghetto and hood. Any hoodcels want to confirm?

At the same time they see no problem with eyeing you and staring at you to intimidate you just like a wild animal facing off against a weaker animal to establish dominance.

You might have something here.......

So it wasn't my looks? :lul:
Too vague a message being conveyed there but it was always your looks, the thing is autists naturally suck at human interaction as we cannot relate to NT ppl as we experience things differently or try to trim off the aspects we find unnecessary or boring like small talk, hello, goodbye. We're overly logical & super sensitive but don't display our emotions like others do, it gets bottled up as it's overwhelming or explodes outwards as anger or frustration. We learned there's no point pleading with others for help as ugly men receive no sympathy or mercy.
Yeah normies are like barking dogs. They have the same immediate "wtf" reaction and confrontational way of yapping at you if you as a lower status male happen to even briefly make eye contact with them. This is more apparent in run down areas like the ghetto and hood. Any hoodcels want to confirm?

At the same time they see no problem with eyeing you and staring at you to intimidate you just like a wild animal facing off against a weaker animal to establish dominance.
Everything is an ongoing 24/7 battle for supremacy & domination, competing for every single crumb, even if there is no physical prize the winner gets the self satisfaction of delusion.

Last edited:
Everything is an ongoing 24/7 battle for supremacy & domination, competing for every single crumb, even if there is no physical prize the winner gets the self satisfaction of delusion.

Yeah and worse is that they still unironically look down on you as a sub 8 non-NT male if you don't take part in the dominance plays even though they know you'll lose and be mogged by them and it makes no sense to participate.

Work sucks for everyone, it's doing boring and hard things you hate for most of the day. And yet normal people at least feel slightly good, they're out and about, talk with people etc... They charge up as you said. For people like me it's pure hell though, it's a multiplied drain on the energy and stress. I'd literally, literally drop dead rather than work. But soon I will have to so I guess here's hoping for an apocalypse or something.

Yeah and worse is that they still unironically look down on you as a sub 8 non-NT male if you don't take part in the dominance plays even though they know you'll lose and be mogged by them and it makes no sense to participate.
Right on, yeah that's me, I don't even bother competing as the results are pre determined & I don't find joy in fighting a lost cause, many times in a group conversation I'll find no one listening or I'll predict something ahead of time but am not taken seriously then of course the thing happens & I told you so is a thing. I have good ideas but lack the charisma to get others on board with it, most of this being looks related with the remainder being confidence & presentation.
Work sucks for everyone, it's doing boring and hard things you hate for most of the day. And yet normal people at least feel slightly good, they're out and about, talk with people etc... They charge up as you said. For people like me it's pure hell though, it's a multiplied drain on the energy and stress. I'd literally, literally drop dead rather than work. But soon I will have to so I guess here's hoping for an apocalypse or something.
Small copes from the suck that is work but for an introvert they suck more than the job.

A job I had before, the highlight of the day for most there was chatting for 15-30 minutes before going out to work but I'd rather sit in the van on my phone but couldnt do that as I had to be present in the assembly area, that was the part of the day I hated most.

Last edited:
I have good ideas but lack the charisma to get others on board with it, most of this being looks related

Agreed, when you look at politicians it's mostly good looks, NT behavior, and being tall that gifts them with 'charisma'.

with the remainder being confidence & presentation.

Heard mixed things about this. On one hand you can practice projecting your voice to be more clear and having less stuttering to voicemaxx, on the other hand this only makes for an embarrassing narration for voicecels.

A tactic of charisma when leading a group of people is to humbly play down your strengths imo. Donald Trump has done this when he says he is nothing without his supporters and that even if he were to go away, the circumstances that spawned him wouldn't.

Of course too much of playing down your strengths can make you look like you are fishing for compliments and being insincere, while being 'confident' in the dictionary definition sense of the word will get you labeled as arrogant and too sure of yourself by people if you don't look like you deserve that confidence according to society.