Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dog can smell other dogs cum inside foids holes, dogpill

I hate them for this. No excuse to fuck a literal animal over an incel

no excuse to fuck an animal in general. what the fuck are they trying to do, cross-breed with them?

no excuse to fuck an animal in general. what the fuck are they trying to do, cross-breed with them?
I know, It's so nasty. Also, how the fuck can they even enjoy it, when a dog is almost always uglier and less attractive than incels?

This is totally not a kink thing :feelskek:

Simply register and execute women who practice bestiality

very few foids haven't had sex with dogs.

most start from a young age, and some even become dog-only in their preference, but most foids learn to alternate between dogs, Chads and duty-sex with their husbands once a year or so.

White women trying not to fuck dogs for 0.00001 picoseconds challenge (impossible)

This shit could have been funny af if it wasn't so real

I still love dogs, so it’s not their fault. But those foids are zoophiles. I notice more on white foids that fuck dogs. They own us sex and relationship they are gross. Not only are they being whores over human Chads but now being zoophiles on Chads how disgusting

That would be freaky to create a literal dog man that’s a hybrid monster that’s 1/2 dog and 1/2 human