Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your neighborhood torment you with raucous young lovers? Maybe looking for a place with a bunch of old people?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I recently learned about a site called Nextdoor, it's mostly like Facebook but for a specific neighborhood. You have to make an account to use it and your bound to the neighborhood you live in. But that's not what I wanna talk about. I wanna talk about the information you can look at without joining. Specifically, the Find Neighborhood feature.

Scroll down first, until you can pick a state. Then a city, then a neighborhood. I'm not asking you to tell me what your neighborhood is, but when you do find your neighborhood, see if it lists the average age of the people who live there. Like West Campus Central, in Austin, Texas.

Average Age is 23. Because it's on a college campus. Or the Country Club Estates, in Bryan Texas.

Lotta rich young people, probably partying into the night. Not good. Even if you can afford to live there. But check out Bentwater.

Average age is 65. So old the kids have probably moved out.

If you find yourself bombarded with young people living their best life, check the Average Age of your neighborhood. There might be your problem. And you might need to move.