Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does your mom/grandma call you handsome?

Does your mom/grandma call you handsome?

• Yes

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
This kind of bluepilled attitude pisses me off.

h01DB4527

person-grandma-ah-look-at-that-handsome-boy-i-bet-each-girl-falls-for-you-me.jpeg

Never happened. Literally nobody called me 'handsome', even as a joke.

Liars: Teehee,you’re so tall and handsome, girl will flock to you very soon
Meanwhile me: 5’10” and 3/10 facially

Liars: Teehee,you’re so tall and handsome, girl will flock to you very soon
Meanwhile me: 5’10” and 3/10 facially
Dude that's exactly me. My mom keeps saying I'm tall because I used to be manlet but now I'm ~average height.

I don't know if parents are delusional about their children or if they say this shit because they were born and raised pre-social media and dating apps.

Dude that's exactly me. My mom keeps saying I'm tall because I used to be manlet but now I'm ~average height.

I don't know if parents are delusional about their children or if they say this shit because they were born and raised pre-social media and dating apps.

My mother thinks I’m tall because she is midget tier and can’t objectively judge height. Or she is just coping

Hahaha my grandma calls me tall, I am 5'7". Literally shortest male of the entire family.

I height mog everyone in my family except my chad uncle. But still 5’10” is king of manlet and I’m getting laughed at by foids because of this sometimes

She used to, but I think she realized the truth.

They do, and their justification of me never having had a gf is that oh, I must be gay.

My mother is probably the same age as you youngcels grandmothers. My parents were teens and young adults during the Northern Ireland conflict in 70s and 80s. My grandparents were youths when the US army were based here between 1939-45. You youngcels parents probably were youths in the 90s.

Hahaha my grandma calls me tall, I am 5'7". Literally shortest male of the entire family.
Same. She always tells her friends about how tall I am and Im shorter than most of her 70 years old friends (I'm ~175)

The reason why mothers consider their children attractive is because you share similarities to them and the person who she let cum inside of her.

Yes I am mommy's little gigachad :feelsLSD:

They do, and their justification of me never having had a gf is that oh, I must be gay.
This is so brutal. When you have so little contact with the opposite gender that people think you're gay.

No, I'm 85kg and everyone keep telling me I am broad as fuck because of gymcelling.
85kg at 5ft7? You're either fat or on gear. Either way you must be a stocky dude, prolly mogging everyone who isn't tall.

My parents want me to hide, tbh

This is so brutal. When you have so little contact with the opposite gender that people think you're gay.

85kg at 5ft7? You're either fat or on gear. Either way you must be a stocky dude, prolly mogging everyone who isn't tall.
Yes, normies can't grasp any other concept.

My mom does sometimes. My now deceased grandmother never did. I never met my other grandmother.

I mean, you know if you have ugly fucking kids. They just trying to cover because their shitty genes are ultimately responsible for the failure they produced.

Only when I say I have an ugly nose, then I hear "it's a nice nose." It is literally deformed.

Yes. They do it and its annoying

no, my grandmother even made of fun of my dick size

at least the memes are funny