Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your family/older peers give you false hope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I'm currently at a hospital visiting an old and dying friend that I haven't seen in a decade. Since I was a small child the last time I saw him, he obviously was shocked by my growth. But he said that I was "handsome" and "must be a lady killer". (Ironically, I'd like to be one, but in a different way.) I tensed up but politely said no. I realize that all this constant false positive shit that adults drilled into my mind made the black pill hit me a lot harder.

Did this shit ever happen to you?

Yes I always had parents and relatives saying I look good, but when I started school everyone called me ugly.

Sadness said:
 "must be a lady killer". (Ironically, I'd like to be one, but in a different way.)

Did this shit ever happen to you?

lmao. 

same thing happens to me all the time. whenever I see my grandma she tells me how "handsome" I am.

Nope, never been called anything remotely close GL ever, even by family.

they did until i blackpilled them, although my sis has always been blackpilled and a bitch to me, she knows its over for me

_incelinside said:
Nope, never been called anything remotely close GL ever, even by family.

Crustaciouse said:
Yes I always had parents and relatives saying I look good, but when I started school everyone called me ugly.
Story of my life

My parents/siblings think I'm some sort of weird, asexual humanoid so they never bring up relationships around me.

They try to. So do my friends. But it doesn't work, I'm too ugly thanks to my nose.

My said you will be "successful" in life one day

Top tier kek

They use to do it all the time. If they had said nothing it would have been far far better.