Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your family call you out and embarrass you for being incel?

Q

quazz

Banned
-
Has your family every called yo out or embarrassed you for being incel?

No they are more in denial that there exists such a thing and that I've brought it onto myself.
Blue Pilled AF.

No, and I would absolutely go off on them if they did.

They do know that I am a virgin. But they don't ever talk to me about that or about Femoids.

No because I dont talk to my problems with anyone like some autists do here and on reddit.

Nobody gives a fuck about your problems as a male just shut up and keep it to yourself and you will also avoid bluepilled morons as an added bonus.

yes and this

FeminismsCancer said:
No they are more in denial that there exists such a thing and that I've brought it onto myself.
Blue Pilled AF.

my parents thinks im volcel or some shit because they are still too bluepilled to know that looks matter, i dont wanna blackpill them, itd be too strong for them to handle, so i dont bother.

my sister always mocks me and laughs at me, she has constantly said that i will never get gf and she wishes i was never related to her LOL

Parents too bluepilled and my brother bullied me for 15 years everyday because of my looks.