Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does your country have incels?

Yes or no

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Incels in denial included

Probably, not. Lebanese people are generally good looking/normie.

The percentage is probably low. I'm the only Lebanese here. There was one in 2018 called Phoenician nationalist or something. I'm not aware of any other.

Last edited:
But I voted yes.

Danish people have Übermensch genes and are all incredibly good looking which makes being an ugly looking incel even worse because every other dude looks like a model

Danish people have Übermensch genes and are all incredibly good looking which makes being an ugly looking incel even worse because every other dude looks like a model
BROOTAL

Only incels in denial i would say. Most people don't want to associate with the word incel or it's community. You'll never find a guy in real life who admits he's incel.

My country has a lot of incels, oldcels too. I've read that men in my country are the most childless in the world. Meanwhile local foids fuck anything else that moves.

Pussy is highly on pedestal here. Your value as human is measured on how much you fuck. Foids have an insane amount of privileges, tax funded easy jobs, empathy on miniscule problems while men are left to rope or put in psych wards to be chemically castrated and lobotomized by ssri and other toxic drugs. Mainstream media talks about sex like it's the only thing that matters. Men here almost worship pussy and are cucked white knights.

Many incels who should be here are complaining in local popular imageboard, then they just get shat on and gaslighted by normies, then they brag about everything that incels and poorcels don't have, sex adventures, hot girlfriends, marriage, impregnation, pregnancy, children, relaxed well paying jobs, cars, having air conditioning while poorcels rot in hot apartments during the summer. Like elsewhere, most incels are bluepilled, perfect material for cheap labor.

Yes, I just saw a gigantic fatcel when i was walking from the store

Yes millions of incels

Every country has incels

The 3 no votes are fakecels confirmed

This

Where are the guys who voted “no” from ??

There are too many blue pills in Russia, the only plus is that faggots are hated here more than incels.