Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does your country have curries?

Yes or no?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Do curries live in your country?

Yea a lot
I kinda like them since theyre construction slaves that keep society afloat and shit, theyre building a helicopter hangar in my area

Not that many here in germany but you do see then daily

Yea a lot
I kinda like them since theyre construction slaves that keep society afloat and shit, theyre building a helicopter hangar in my area
I see

Not a lot but lots of tourists

I live in curryland

Yes.

And more will come in regardless of who wins, sadly.

USA is 40% non white. I see more non-whites and Jews than I see whites where I live. I see a few Indians sometimes as well.

Funny how Europeans call Americans xenophobic, ignorant and racist when the USA is as diverse as it is though?

there are pakis and syrians idk I can't differentiate between them

I live in curryland but very aryan everyone is 6'4 and blue eyes

If you count Pakistanis and Bangladishis then yes a lot of them surprisingly

Really? I expected there would be a fuck ton of curries living in Germany.
Why would there be? Curries are a big demographic in Anglosphere countries primarily (though they’re growing in East Asia as well unfortunately)

Why would there be? Curries are a big demographic in Anglosphere countries primarily (though they’re unfortunately growing in East Asia as well)
Because curries will move to any first world country for better living conditions.

America doesn't have that many curries because immigration policy is still fairly strict compared to the flaming shithole that's the rest of the West. Because of the way the system is set up, the curries here are at least high-IQ (or if I phrase it another way, only the most high-IQ curries make it to America)

that 1st world problem