Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does your body deserve to be treated well by you?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
In terms of food, health, and exercise, does your body deserve to be rewarded with your hard work and effort?

Your body betrayed you by being ugly as fuck. It gave you shitty ass traits, expecting you'd just deal with it. Why not just say fuck it and be as fat and hedonistic as possible? Your body will scream in pain but it probably should've thought of that beforehand.

I mean, it is the only one I have and besides, I can't really afford to NEETmaxx, since food and copes aren't free.

You are your own body, you are not just your ego and consciousness, you are a material entity too. Since we never chose to be so genetically unfortunate, then it is neither our fault or our body's fault.

Yes but only bcz i don't want to be ill. I would prefer to die as fast as possible without suffereing

You are your own body, you are not just your ego and consciousness, you are a material entity too. Since we never chose to be so genetically unfortunate, then it is neither our fault or our body's fault.
But how do you get revenge against your body for it's physical traits, when your brain clearly wanted a better one (since you desire sex)

But how do you get revenge against your body for it's physical traits, when your brain clearly wanted a better one (since you desire sex)
Self harm or plastic surgery. Consider that your brain (and by extension your consciousness/ego/you as a person) is part of your body, it's not like your body suddenly decided at birth that your brain is not part of it, they hate each other, and he will be ugly to spite the brain

Yes

Harambe 22 1

It's important to keep one's body healthy, u gain nothing out of 'taking revenge' on it.

If your body is your temple and noone worships in your temple, then what's the point of keeping it in good condition?
full

If your body is your temple and noone worships in your temple, then what's the point of keeping it in good condition?
full
ask alphadestiny

Being ill is not feel nice

I have no choice but to health max. a shitty body feels horrible n

If you don't get the importance of your body as an incel you are retarded. Yes treat your body with respect because no matter how shitty things are they can always get worse!

Keeps me alive,so yes

i treat my body good

Enough so I am alive

I quit smoke so thats good enough

Nobody deserved anything according to IT