Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel does women make anyone irrationally angry ?

I

incredible

Recruit
★★
..they dont even gotta do anything to piss me off . its sorta been of my default stance when it comes to them

on very rare occasions i do find myself in a mixed group of both men and women , i ACTUALLY cant help but be hostile towards them.

idk if i am have been holding onto too much anger but literally their existence piss me the fuck off.

I fucking despise them but recently i`ve become indifferent i`m used to how evil they are

Over the last couple of weeks I have spent so much money on cam girls its left me broke.
GrAY moment, but bluepill phase should fade out if you post here more often

Over the last couple of weeks I have spent so much money on cam girls its left me broke. Due to this whenever I see a female I resist the urge not to punch her in the face or rape her. Like I genuinely hate women so fucking much its making me irrationally angry. Whenever I watch crime shows where a woman is killed I always root for the killer and not the police. I hate women so fucking much. Its just not fair.
looks like the guy deleted his reply...oh well i had it achieved
i cant even find his account anymore :shock:

Last edited:
if your brain is this incapable you deserve every sadness, every loss, and all hatred. how are u this oblivious? where has have ur experiences led u
i get on an incel forum to vent a little maybe find at least a single person who is going through something similar and see this bs. some dopehead talking about all the dollars he had spent on cam girl just last week, nevermind in his entire lifetime
he just makes me want to hate other men as well.
fuck humanity

i get on an incel forum to vent a little maybe find at least a single person who is going through something similar and see this bs. some dopehead talking about all the dollars he had spent on cam girl just last week, nevermind in his entire lifetime
he just makes me want to hate other men as well.
fuck humanity
exactly. completely fucking pathetic. they drained ur life, and ur manhood but no u needed to give them what little resources u can cope while ur trapped. dont feel bad for anyone disabled enough to give charity to whores making their existences unbearable

Yeah, especially when they’re blonde, white Stacy’s who have the perfect social and love life that I didn’t.

Yeah, especially when they’re blonde, white Stacy’s who have the perfect social and love life that I didn’t.
those and the arrogant emo whores that fuck 5 chads every weekend, no empathy for their suffering, they cant breathe my air

..they dont even gotta do anything to piss me off . its sorta been of my default stance when it comes to them

on very rare occasions i do find myself in a mixed group of both men and women , i ACTUALLY cant help but be hostile towards them.

idk if i am have been holding onto too much anger but literally their existence piss me the fuck off.
Yep the black and Latina ones

those and the arrogant emo whores that fuck 5 chads every weekend, no empathy for their suffering, they cant breathe my air
Emo whores are the most narcissistic and the most entitled out of all the foids. They expect the whole world to feel sorry for them and give them a free pass in everything just because they have “mental health problems”

Emo whores are the most narcissistic and the most entitled out of all the foids. They expect the whole world to feel sorry for them and give them a free pass in everything just because they have “mental health problems”
from what ive seen also blatantly superficial. biggest egotistical standards in selection as well . failed female fatherless SCUM. truly lifeless and fallen from humanity.