Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does using a smart phone cause anxiety or depression?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
I’m pretty certain the reason why there’s an increase in anxiety and depression is because our addiction to the Jew smart phones. They’re a blessing and a curse on society

how can an incel be addicted to their phone?

It can. If you see bad things that are going on in the world for example and if you spend a lot of time on it you may forget to eat or go outside which can also cause it and like you said you can also get addicted to it

It can. If you see bad things that are going on in the world for example and if you spend a lot of time on it you may forget to eat or go outside which can also cause it and like you said you can also get addicted to it
don't incels normally use PCs or laptops? why use a tiny phone a lot if u dont have many people to text or call?

No, it's the hyper-sensationalized culture which surrounds anything that involves social media that gives you depression/anxiety/whateverthefuck

Some schizo ramblings about the phones emitting radiation

Yes but conversely they can be used to cope with either condition.

Guess depends on how you use it

It definitely contributed to me doing steroids. Whenever I open up instagram or YouTube it’s constantly these jacked dudes

And then you post on Snapchat and you get validation from girls once you start steroids it’s like an endless cycle

But if you use it to just play clash of clans or contact family nah I don’t think so