Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does ugliness has a massive effect on your career?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
I've seen some incels claim that the right way to go is to make as much money as possible with a successful career, others say this is impossible since you need good looks to be hired/promoted.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Yes. Ugly and/or short men are less likely to get promotions and are though to be lazier and harder to work with than their good looking/tall counterparts.

I've seen some incels claim that the right way to go is to make as much money as possible with a successful career, others say this is impossible since you need good looks to be hired/promoted.
Here is my opinion. Being an ugly incel is bad but there are other things that your genetics determines. It decides if you are intelligent, how tall you are or how mentally normal/autistic you are. So there may be incels who just are ugly but are high iq who then can use that to go studycelling in stem fields that make much money. Then you have those who are ugly and low iq those have it the worst the only thing they can hope for is wageslavery. Also if you are mentally fucked up it makes getting a good job/career hard to impossible depending on the severity.

Yup. It'll be much harder to get a good job as well as be promoted.

I've even heard of recruiters coming to schools and just giving Chads job offers.

@fukmylyf can vouch for this

chads have supreme confidence so they perform better in job interviews, they have more friends so therefore have more work contacts and they get on with workmates easily, they are popular whereas incel goes into working environment and is like a chicken in a chicken processing factory.

It has a massive effect on my life, altrough I am not particulary ugly, I am most likely just below average 4.5 or average with LOW TRUST FACE it's hard to make friends out there and live a happy life with society.

I've even heard of recruiters coming to schools and just giving Chads job offers.

@fukmylyf can vouch for this

There is a small portion of men who dont give a rip about their looks

They are "choleric" in temperament, raging bulls, and they are gonna be rich

But for the average corporate chump, theres usually a mid management ceiling

Yes but in todays society it is better to work online rather than work a career job

Yes, it does. Your looks determine your success in life.

Before I apply for a fulltime job Im going to make sure to get surgeries first

Fuark dude. This happens a lot at my uni too. We have a good business school, all the guys there are Chadlite tier.

Here is my opinion. Being an ugly incel is bad but there are other things that your genetics determines. It decides if you are intelligent, how tall you are or how mentally normal/autistic you are. So there may be incels who just are ugly but are high iq who then can use that to go studycelling in stem fields that make much money. Then you have those who are ugly and low iq those have it the worst the only thing they can hope for is wageslavery. Also if you are mentally fucked up it makes getting a good job/career hard to impossible depending on the severity.

This is also a very important comment.

The blackpill extends to all facets of life. Intelligence and mental ability included.

no but my social retardation sure as fuck does. When i was younger i was coping by thinking i would at least have money and buy prime whores but the very thing that makes me incel also makes me losercel in all rounds of life.

Ugliness has a massive effect on everything.

It has a massive effect on my life, altrough I am not particulary ugly, I am most likely just below average 4.5 or average with LOW TRUST FACE it's hard to make friends out there and live a happy life with society.
wtf

I've gotten fired from every job i've had. Can't differentiate whether it was the autism or the face.

Yes it does. Unless you have tremendous, almost superhuman willpower and work ethic you are fucked. In normal work enviroment you will always be an outcast, just like in school and in life. Nothing changes, high school lasts forever. Only way for a incel to succeed is this overcompensating effort of working twice as hard every single day, slaving yourself for money and position. But even then it isn't guaranteed you'll get to the top.

`People with more attractive faces tend to have higher occupational prestige`

wiykVEG.jpg

You have to look like you're good at your job, rather than also being good at it. For example an Asian, White, Black or Curry can work their butts off and at least get a decent position in tech field or as doctor. But a hispanic male incel can only hope for a job working in the fields or as a factory worker doesn't matter how smart he is since hispanics are seen as sleezy. Good looking chads get work easily in comission based positions and sales, tall men are placed in positions of authority and women doesn't matter how she looks can get a job as a secretary, nurse, and other office position doesn't matter how stupid she is and make more than the hispanicel working at a factory.

Yes, kiss ass or get fired and die. Meanwhile chad flirts with the whores in HR.

You're odds of attaining success, high salary, great job, etc, is low. Very, very, low.

Just ask all of the unemployed highly educated and highly skilled fellow incels on this forum.

The ugliest people make the most money because we have all the time in the world to study and be obsessive.

I'm an example of that.

You are not looking at the big picture. You are only thinking of the 0.1% of the ugly population that hit the jackpot because they have gained notoriety due to making it big. In actuality there are more poor ugly people than wealthy. When comparing wealth and financial success of the two groups (ugly vs good looking) the good looking on average have far more success in their overall population than the ugly group.

Education is irrelevant. Especially in today's society. You are simply outnumbered by people who look a million times better than you. And there are millions more each year graduating with equivalent or greater education than you who look a lot better than you.

You aren't an example of more money and being ugly. It's only a matter of time when you will be replaced by someone better looking and all of your success will fade.

Absolutely. Not only does it affect your career opportunities, but pretty much very aspect of your entire life. The vast majority of the world's population who have good looks fail to realise these facts because they have never experienced brutal exclusions in life.

Absolutely. Not only does it affect your career opportunities, but pretty much very aspect of your entire life. The vast majority of the world's population who have good looks fail to realise these facts because they have never experienced brutal exclusions in life.

Looks permeate everything. EVERYTHING. How many times does this need to be said? How many studies showing parents love ugly children less, that for every inch of height your earnings go up or the million halo effect examples need to be posted before you fully swallow the blackpill?

Ugliness? Nah. Autism and schizophrenia and scars up and down my whole body? Yes.

Looks are incredibly important in social/sexual interactions, but almost irrelevent in careers. People look at resumes and connections to decide who to hire. Almost everyone agrees interviews are pointless. Posters on here just want to excuse their laziness and failure.

Looks are incredibly important in social/sexual interactions, but almost irrelevent in careers. People look at resumes and connections to decide who to hire. Almost everyone agrees interviews are pointless. Posters on here just want to excuse their laziness and failure.
cope

wrong this is bluepill SHILL SHITE

LOOKS HALO EFFECTS CAREER PROGRESSION AND EVEN GETTING THROUGH THE INTERVIEW AS HR GUARD ANY INCEL FROM GETTING JOBS.

watch and learn

View: https://youtu.be/6FCS5WQB-98?t=620

NOW EXTRAPOLATE FOR EVERY COMPANY IN YOUR COUNTRY

TRULY WORRYING SHIT

Yes it's backrd by data