Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does Tom Cruise have the ideal male facial parameters

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
You can't do better than this I think... It is the ideal mix of manliness and cuteness. I don't think it is possible to create a better male face. Tom Cruise was probably created by an very evolved alien race and sent on Earth to spread scientology.

tom-cruise.jpg

It is not a worship thread, I am asking of you to look objectively at the face, not at the man. With such a face, you can't be rejected by any woman. Tom Cruise probably never knew rejection, except in his ugly youth perhaps (he was a late bloomer, adding to the mystery of his later physique).

I remember watching Top Gun for the first time when I was seventeen, at the time I was undergoing a short military service in my country... This is when I understood that looks ruled the world, looks were everything, and that everything else civilization had invented, from Law to religion, was just a very elaborate cope.

the only catch is he's a manlet.

the only catch is he's a manlet.
he's my inspiration because of that. He proves short men may have a chance :feelsautistic:
JK he is almost max chad and he still gets laughed at for his height :feelsrope:

Didn't he have a bunch of surgeries to looksmax?

Also his teeth are fucked up kind of if I recall.

I would say Efron has the ideal male face. Not a single unattractive feature everything from the eye area to the chin is nearly god tier.

If I could choose to look like anyone it would have to be Tyler Maher. He has a godly combination of insane height, robustness and generic good looks
_19A4314+-+Copy.jpg

The ultimate slayer imo

If I could choose to look like anyone it would have to be Tyler Maher. He has a godly combination of insane height, robustness and generic good looks
_19A4314+-+Copy.jpg

The ultimate slayer imo
He's too manly/macho. This face will get 90% of women, but not 100%. The face of Cruise can get 100%.

He's a case study in how important HEIGHT is. He had to marry an ugly chick because HOT girls want tall guys.

4221396001_5567856746001_1727909520001-vs.jpg

_19A4314+-+Copy.jpg

The ultimate slayer imo
That sig lol. Looking at a @Crustaciouse thread

He's a case study in how important HEIGHT is. He had to marry an ugly chick because HOT girls want tall guys.

She was a famous VIRGIN, dude. Pretty sure that is the pinnacle of choice.

Yes. But Jared Leto mogs him.
Leto is alright, but too much on the cute and sensitive side. It's all about the balance between cuteness and manliness. Cruise is irresistible, he has the most adaptive face.

Leto is alright, but too much on the cute and sensitive side. It's all about the balance between cuteness and manliness. Cruise is irresistible, he has the most adaptive face.

"Manliness" hardly matters anymore. Face is all about prettiness. Manliness = height + body + dick. Plus, although Cruise has aged like a God, Leto hasn't aged at all. And Leto has a giant dick, dude truly won the genetic lottery.

Which thread is he looking at I can't see it clearly?