Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does time move faster as you get older?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Hours go by so quickly for me now, never used to be the case: makes me unable to enjoy anything anymore.

Bitch wait till you turn 23. Years will pass by like months

The older you get the faster it seems

I heard people say it seems like half our lives are lived before 18, then when you see you're already old

No, quite the opposite for me, unfortunately. Time crawls by like molasses in Alaska. I think the universe is set against me and wants me to suffer as long as humanly possible.

Yes for the most part

Pandemic isn't helping. It still feels like 2017.

Yes, since I passed 11, it's been noticeably faster.

716549 4e404173346ba9549641991ed2b675da

I have noticed that phenomenon. Months go by like weeks. It's like being stuck in a loop. It might be due to an early onset of anhedonia. After all nothing feels exciting anymore.

I remember being a young man at school thinking to myself that the years were long and slow, I wish that I could have that sentiment again. After the age of 25 for whatever reason, time goes by quickly where each year completes into the next one in a blink of an eye. It's almost like as we age or get older moving closer to death there is some kind of time warp pulling us towards it in a very fast quick manner. :feelsjuice:

I remember being a young man at school thinking to myself that the years were long and slow, I wish that I could have that sentiment again. After the age of 25 for whatever reason, time goes by quickly where each year completes into the next one in a blink of an eye. It's almost like as we age or get older moving closer to death there is some kind of time warp pulling us towards it in a very fast quick manner. :feelsjuice:
what is this avi?

If you do productive shit in your time and can recall more less significant events for each month it doesn't. The reason why time picks up pace after 22 for many people, including normies is that they live mundane lives of 9 to 5 jobs, no hobbies and just sitting around with their fucksleeves.

It must because my father talks about the 70s like it was yesterday. Just today he was telling a story from 1968.

I'm 27 and still feel like a teenager sometimes :feelsrope:

Bitch wait till you turn 23. Years will pass by like months
I'm sure it's the pandemic man, when it started I was 21 and now I'm 23, a few months left and I'll be 24
I could have ascended or something in those years man.
:feels::feels: