Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does time fly for anybody else?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I can't believe I graduated high school over a month ago... The lack of school has made every day completely similar compared to the last, besides from the different suifuels I experience each day. As a current NEET, there is 0 difference between a tuesday night and a friday night, or a thursday morning compared to a saturday morning. Sometimes I even forget what day it is! And it's not a necessarily a bad feeling either. I mean don't get me wrong, my life is absolutely miserable. But I think being able to LDAR without a thought in the world is really improving my mental health. Not having to worry about the assholes and cunts at school that used to bully me, or the bitchy managers at Mcdonalds when I used to work there. Being a NEET is fucking incredible, I hope I can stay like this forever.

Yeah when I dropped all my uni courses and LDAR’d from February - May, I was in a really good and much better mental state.

Although make sure that you invest some time in preparing for university, trying to recover after NEETing for 4 months was pretty hard for me.

i love being neet. my dream is to work for myself.

Yeah when I dropped all my uni courses and LDAR’d from February - May, I was in a really good and much better mental state.

Although make sure that you invest some time in preparing for university, trying to recover after NEETing for 4 months was pretty hard for me.
Preparing won't do me any good, bro. Hell, I don't even want to fucking go to uni. Gonna be an absolute nightmare, jfl. I'll probably be more active then ever once uni starts.

Preparing won't do me any good, bro. Hell, I don't even want to fucking go to uni. Gonna be an absolute nightmare, jfl. I'll probably be more active then ever once uni starts.
Who knows. What are your plans for the summer and what is your major?

Who knows. What are your plans for the summer and what is your major?
I unironically plan to LDAR the entire summer, simply because I want to enjoy it to the fullest. I am majoring in environmental sciences

It gets worse the older you get.

I can't believe I graduated high school over a month ago... The lack of school has made every day completely similar compared to the last, besides from the different suifuels I experience each day. As a current NEET, there is 0 difference between a tuesday night and a friday night, or a thursday morning compared to a saturday morning. Sometimes I even forget what day it is! And it's not a necessarily a bad feeling either. I mean don't get me wrong, my life is absolutely miserable. But I think being able to LDAR without a thought in the world is really improving my mental health. Not having to worry about the assholes and cunts at school that used to bully me, or the bitchy managers at Mcdonalds when I used to work there. Being a NEET is fucking incredible, I hope I can stay like this forever.
after high school and right now during uni break thats exactly how i feel.entire weeks go by which i cannot remember what i did besides playing games or browsing internet

Pretty much my life right now except that I work 2 days a week.