Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does this trait make me a psychocel?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i'm fascinated by the suffering, fear and sorrow of others.

i'm not trying to sound like an edgelordcel, i'm serious, i have a bit of a fascination for this, i'm pretty sure it stems from my childhood.
back then, i watched reruns of tom and jerry and loony tunes on cartoon network and boomerang on tv.
those cartoons had plenty of slapstick and characters getting fucked up, but at the same time, those characters would never suffer from any serious injuries or death.
and often, they would often be portrayed as being carefree, happy and whimsical.

this confused me because irl, people have a wide spectrum of varying emotions, moods and attitudes, and suffer from real life consequences for whatever happens to them, like injury or death.
this characters where also animals too, and animals are way less emotional than humans.
i would imagine bugs bunny or jerry the mouse being scared, sad, crying or hurt over something.
unlike another cartoon network show i watched a lot was ed, edd n' eddy, and in that show, characters get hurt, bound and gagged, humiliated, scared, cry and get sad.
the characters in that cartoon were all very emotional, and they were humans.

i even remember this one storybook i had when i was really young, where the characters were farm animals, and it was drawn in a very happy, carefree way.
this one character in this book was a lamb, and i used to imagine this lamb being bound, gagged and locked away somewhere, helpless, hopeless.

i think this curiosity stems from seeing people with very basic personalities experience other kinds of emotions than the one everybody knows and expects them to have.
which is why i'm fascinated by the abuse and death of women, the only kind of emotion they display is prideful arrogance, ignorant bless and boundless joy.
so, seeing them attacked, hurt, embarrassed, abused, humiliated, mistreated, tortured and killed really gets my attentions and fascinates me.
because i'm seeing them experience and explore their emotional spectrums, i'm learning more about them.

Last edited:

The only reason women really only show carefree emotions is because in current society those are the only emotions they really need to express as most of the time women will always have their basic needs covered and paid for by men, and if they ever find themselves in trouble, the other men around them will be 100 times more sympathetic to their suffering than even a chad male, because men are expected to suffer.

This is why when they’re encountered with death, especially at the hands of someone who doesn’t care they’re a woman, it hits them 100x harder, the only people women are really trained to fight against are rapists, there’s no real defense for an assault/shooter who doesn't care that they’re a woman.

That’s why their last resort is usually a blood curdling scream, they literally cannot believe that they are in the real possibility of dying, they were told from birth that no matter what they would always be protected, so the reality hits them harder and puts them into more shock than the average man who contemplates his own death at least once a day.

It’s sad really, like an animal who doesn’t know why it’s happening to them, it’s like trying to kill a house cat, all it will do is look at you like “why are you doing this to me daddy? You told me you loved me :(

The only reason women really only show carefree emotions is because in current society those are the only emotions they really need to express as most of the time women will always have their basic needs covered and paid for by men, and if they ever find themselves in trouble, the other men around them will be 100 times more sympathetic to their suffering than even a chad male, because men are expected to suffer.

This is why when they’re encountered with death, especially at the hands of someone who doesn’t care they’re a woman, it hits them 100x harder, the only people women are really trained to fight against are rapists, there’s no real defense for an assault/shooter who doesn't care that they’re a woman.

That’s why their last resort is usually a blood curdling scream, they literally cannot believe that they are in the real possibility of dying, they were told from birth that no matter what they would always be protected, so the reality hits them harder and puts them into more shock than the average man who contemplates his own death at least once a day.
this facisnates me about their suffering more.
i love seeing people who think their all high and mighty get their ass knocked back down to reality.
the only reason foids are valued so much is because of white cucks in western SOYcieties.