Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does this thread hit home with any of you? (zoom in)

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
fwJLaB9.png

yCi6zfG.png

I feel like I'm the only one here who wanted to be a Chad skater in 2005 with a Moto Razr listening to the Beastie Boys out of an iPod.

Top fucking kek. Brutal.
To think, this was similar to a lot of peoples reality.. its over. :feelsrope:

damn i wish i was a kid again.

Hey, blink-182 isn't a shitty band.

Anyone who suicides first is missing out on the once in a lifetime opportunity of teaching femoids and normies a lesson.

ZMall6q.gif

Last edited:
When are these useless scientist going to make it possible to live in our dreams?

I believe our dreams are alternate universes that we have access to any time we go to sleep and one day I'm going to find chad me, kick his ass for living a good life, and then put him here....unless...I, or, an alternate me, already did that and just don't remember because it felt like a dream...

I'm scared guys.

When are these useless scientist going to make it possible to live in our dreams?

I believe our dreams are alternate universes that we have access to any time we go to sleep and one day I'm going to find chad me, kick his ass for living a good life, and then put him here....unless...I, or, an alternate me, already did that and just don't remember because it felt like a dream...

I'm scared guys.

have you tried acidceling?

Life isn't fair. The only ways to make it fair are VR, drugs, or there actually being a merit based afterlife, if you believe in that sort of thing.