Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does this stereotypical shit "drawing" resonate with any of you?

How many different angles does your wall have?

• 1 (flat wall.)

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 2 (corner.)

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • 3 (some zigzag type of shit.)

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 4 (what the fuck.)

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Some dumb fucking Finnish foid drew this for her delusional little article:
tx4teqm5bb231.jpg

Is this room similar to any of yours? Especially with the walls with millions of different fucking angles? With angles going inside angles?

I don't know about you guys, but I keep my desk area pretty clean for the most part. I don't drink Monster Energy or any energy drinks for that matter because I'm trying to stay healthy. I've never had an iMac G3, and it definitely wouldn't be broken and sitting under a table if I did. Stupid fucking foid bitch, piece of goddamn SHIT, I treasure my old hardware. Also my PC doesn't form an obtuse 120 degree angle while sitting on one of my 400 gorillion different wall angles. I have zero posters on my wall. I don't use speakers anymore. I don't play my computer in the dark. I turn the light on because it's better for my eyes. I also don't stare at a picture of a black colored pill surrounded by an eye discomforting hue of red. I don't have a gaming chair. I have no posters on my wall. I only own one anime figure that I won in an Instagram giveaway and it's been sitting in a storage room for half a decade.

Edit -- Here's my critique of this drawing:

Last edited:
No bro, my room is very clean and I don’t have any gay weeb or pony shit

Already posted. Personally, my room is clean and I don't enjoy anything in the room expect anime and I guess virgin vs chad. The only things that actually fits is that I'm blackpilled and that I wear glasses...

Already posted. Personally, my room is clean and I don't enjoy anything in the room expect anime and I guess virgin vs chad. The only things that actually fits is that I'm blackpilled and that I wear glasses...
Same here with both of those. And I have a gaming PC, but it doesn't form an obtuse angle. it's just a giant rectangle block.

I have anime posters and figures in my room. Dont have a gaming chair. Its a bit messy.

who would actually go through the effort of printing out a "virgin vs. chad" meme and then put it on their crazy, inter-dimensional wall

My walls are barren (aside from a giant mirror and a picture of a clockwork jet) and I don’t own a PC or gaming chair

Only the the fact that the guy is portrayed as a weeb, but I don't own anything like figures or posters(not yet anyway), even my bodypillow has a standard pillowcase.

So overall, not really.

No, only thing that applies to me, is the moster energy can, and the fact that i'm black pilled, but that's about it.

who would actually go through the effort of printing out a "virgin vs. chad" meme and then put it on their crazy, inter-dimensional wall
Me, I'd do that if a house that I made in AutoCAD at the age of seven got fully constructed in real life.

i keep my living spaces very minimal

I have some anime wallscrolls
And a bin full of cummy tissues

Wait. Wtf is ponytail doing there?

Bro, I literally have nothing but my shitty outdated phone. Not even my own bedroom.

My room is like any other room with a desk and computer. No weeb trash or posters of any kind.

my room is clean and I don't have a bunch of autistic posters figure on my walls or anime figures wtf is this

jfl if you don thave at least 4D walls

only thing that is similar is monitor size, keyboard, and chair. Other then that my room is clean and i got no weeb/MLP/incel posters obviously

Dark room, energydrink can, wires on the floor, that's about it

My room is clean and I use my laptop

Thats suifuel ngl, i live with my parents in an apartment but i have the largest room for myself.
Humble brag. Good for you bro. Appreciate the small things tbh. I know it sounds blue pilled asf but it's a serious problem with people these days. Everyone takes everything for granted.

Humble brag. Good for you bro. Appreciate the small things tbh. I know it sounds blue pilled asf but it's a serious problem with people these days. Everyone takes everything for granted.
Yes man, thats true tbh. (i wasnt try to brag btw man)

Wow guys. I can't believe none of you spend all your time in a dark room with printed out memes plastered over a geometrically impossible zig-zag wall while staring at a still image of a pill with a bunch of trash around your ankles. Do you guys even rot?

this is fucking unaccurate. where the fuck is ISIS flag ?

Woah, His room looks fucking amazing. My room is empty. There is nothing here. Just like my life. Fucking stupid foid bitch thinks I'm offended. I'm jealous of his room. I wish my room had so much character. Although fuck that mlp faggot shit and a few other stuff in that room. I would put some mass killers on the wall. Hitler and Mao next to each other. Yeah that would be great.

its nice drawing who made it? :feelstrash:

Some dumb fucking Finnish foid drew this for her delusional little article:
tx4teqm5bb231.jpg

Is this room similar to any of yours? Especially with the walls with millions of different fucking angles? With angles going inside angles?

I don't know about you guys, but I keep my desk area pretty clean for the most part. I don't drink Monster Energy or any energy drinks for that matter because I'm trying to stay healthy. I've never had an iMac G3, and it definitely wouldn't be broken and sitting under a table if I did. Stupid fucking foid bitch, piece of goddamn SHIT, I treasure my old hardware. Also my PC doesn't form an obtuse 120 degree angle while sitting on one of my 400 gorillion different wall angles. I have zero posters on my wall. I don't use speakers anymore. I don't play my computer in the dark. I turn the light on because it's better for my eyes. I also don't stare at a picture of a black colored pill surrounded by an eye discomforting hue of red. I don't have a gaming chair. I have no posters on my wall. I only own one anime figure that I won in an Instagram giveaway and it's been sitting in a storage room for half a decade.

Edit -- Here's my critique of this drawing:
View attachment 119871
Nah, I have a chair like that but that's it.
Woah, His room looks fucking amazing. My room is empty. There is nothing here. Just like my life. Fucking stupid foid bitch thinks I'm offended. I'm jealous of his room. I wish my room had so much character. Although fuck that mlp faggot shit and a few other stuff in that room. I would put some mass killers on the wall. Hitler and Mao next to each other. Yeah that would be great.
I also think his room is comfy tbh it has a lot of potential just needs a little cleaning.

The drawing is pretty good ngl but the posters and the perspective is really confusing.

The drawing is pretty good ngl but the posters and the perspective is really confusing.
The dude's so blackpilled that he's living in a separate dimension.

brutal side profile
over for him

my room is boring compared to that

My room is clear. Nothing of that shit.

I do have a pc setup but it's in a different room from my bedroom

If you think this drawing portray you in a negative way, wait in the next years when hollywood would start its propaganda against incels.

I have my computer in the middle of my wall. I kinda want to move it around a little bit, but it's fine for right now.

My little pony is for cucks