Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Does this sound like rape to you?

Acorn

Acorn

P.I.G.E.O.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/lullabyofsex/status/1805792368894841166

He dmed to come play pool and i said okay
He offered me weed and i smoked way too much*
Then he asked to kiss me and i said yes
He then said "u wanna go to my bed or the basement" that question in itself made me so anxious but i did not want to go to his basement so i said his bed
He then immediately wanted to have sex and i said "no i dont want to have sex i dont really know you" and he asked me like 3 more times after i kept saying no. Then he put his fingers in his mouth and said "do you want this baby" I said OK
The anxiety from the marijuana and not understanding what was happening, that was when i went into shock and autopilot and was dissociating for a long time
"He offered me weed and i smoked way too much"*
He told me to open my mouth and he spit in it. I felt so sick i wanted to beg him to stop but i went completely nonverbal
"He told me to open my mouth and he spit in it. I felt so sick i wanted to beg him to stop but i chose not to say anything"
He kept asking me what he was doing good and what i liked
I couldn't even respond to him
If you were unable to even speak, maybe you shouldn't have chosen to get yourself so high theory
I tried to avoid him kissing me by kissing his neck and i gave him a hickey
By then i was so disgusted i told him to stop and he did stop after i told him to
Before all of this he promised me thing like how i could model for his brand and he would help me get out there and even said he would take me somwhere and buy me something nice etc and I was so desperate for this opportunity he presented that i told myself it didnt bother me and nothing happened
Afterwards he would flirt with me over text and i would flirt back

I finally realized i was raped, the way this man manipulated me into this felt so natural that i didn't even realize what happened to me until several hours later and i completely cut him off and blocked him on social media

View: https://x.com/lullabyofsex/status/1805792391783223520

Poor guy even got beat up by one of her cuck friends i'm assuming and as if all of that wasn't enough she even took to social media to villainize him further and for what? For "closure"

She absolves herself of any responsibility for her own decisions and doings.

She probably does nasty things with the dog in her pfp

I hope she gets raped FOR REAL, with force, violently in an alley. Show her what it’s actually like to not have control of her own body.

Then she’d know the difference between regret and rape

I hope she gets raped FOR REAL, with force, violently in an alley. Show her what it’s actually like to not have control of her own body.

Females when they want some spice in their lives: Lemme go sleep with a guy i barely know, pretend i regret it and ruin his life :feelsjuice:

Go to the internet before the police, yeah?

Idk if it’s rape or not since drugs were involved, but I want a sober woman to want me.

This is why I said that 90% of "rapes" are fake.

Females when they want some spice in their lives: Lemme go sleep with a guy i barely know, pretend i regret it and ruin his life :feelsjuice:
Classic females proving once again thet they have the intellectual capacity and decision making ability equivalent to that of a 9 year old.

and this is why you don't get high on drugs at a stranger's place

Fucking bitch thinks she was raped :feelskek: i`ll show her real rape in Gta 5 of course

They are so fucking childish it`s crazy
They go to parties full of men and they know why those men want them there, they get blackout drunk and drugged, and then get surprised when "raped"?

They go to parties full of men and they know why those men want them there, they get blackout drunk and drugged, and then get surprised when "raped"?
Then they play the victim card classic foid logic :feelskek:

"TW" ain't no one getting triggered from that you foid urinal.

Jfl @ the cuck that immediately assaulted him after. Should have shot him and this nagger.

"u wanna go to my bed or the basement" jfl

in the name of the law it is rape so yes
you’ve probably heard a lot of stories about people being intoxicated and then raped so yeah
in the name of my opinion probably not

in the name of the law it is rape so yes
you’ve probably heard a lot of stories about people being intoxicated and then raped so yeah
in the name of my opinion probably not
Disgusting misogynist