Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does this mogging get foids wet?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This dude thought he was alpha dog, till he got told to hold the bag and hot exposed for the twink he is when our bloatlord decided to mog him.

Would foids go nuts for our saviour if they saw this?

View: https://youtu.be/pC4bC7u66LE

Most foids would be grossed out by those guys

I'm not sure but I think he gassed at the end from over exertion

He's like a big and slow boss in Dark Souls, not hard to defeat if you know how to fight. Not saying I could though

they both look like absolute dogshit.

Most foids would be grossed out by those guys
legit. only redpill/self improvement guys are impressed by obese powerlifters. if you showed this video to a woman she’d just see two fat retards

The Bloat Lord mogs Giga Chad and Terra Chad into oblivion.

legit. only redpill/self improvement guys are impressed by obese powerlifters. if you showed this video to a woman she’d just see two fat retards
Most elite bad asses are not aesthetic. Look at Cain Velasquez, Daniel Cornier, Stipe Miocic (till v recently), Fedor, Tyson Fury. They need the mass to power how bad ass they are.

Bad asses are only generally aesthetic if their weight class is restricted and they need to cut, or if they just have crazy genetics (Mike Tyson had insane workout when he began boxing, but even as a 15yr old was way more jacked than 25yr old gymcel)

When a guy has a beta face no matter how big he becomes he will always appear way less threatening then your typical Jeremy Meeks. In fact if forced to fight against the "manly" fatso or vs Meeks we would opt for the fatso even if we had a guarantee that he was stronger than Meeks. Foids perceive this 10 times more cause they are walking DNA detectors. Jfl at this guy walking near women thinking they are impressed by his "dominance".

When a guy has a beta face no matter how big he becomes he will always appear way less threatening then your typical Jeremy Meeks. In fact if forced to fight against the "manly" fatso or vs Meeks we would opt for the fatso even if we had a guarantee that he was stronger than Meeks. Foids perceive this 10 times more cause they are walking DNA detectors. Jfl at this guy walking near women thinking they are impressed by his "dominance".
Why the hell would an incel choose to fight bloatlord over twink Meeks?? Assuming we don't know Meeks beat a kid to death

It is Irrational I know but often faces are more threatening than bodies. Plus we see Meeks and think he is used to street fights while the fatso seems a typical "gym lion"

i see two normies, no Chads

bloatus maximus is the same as an incel benching three plates. other men may give you props but a foid could give less than negative shits.

bloatus maximus is the same as an incel benching three plates. other men may give you props but a foid could give less than negative shits.
I only bench 2 plates, so I'm a low tier incel I guess.

However in my new gym I not seen anyone bench more

Majority of foids would not see him as attractive at all.
He's essentially an orc or troll