Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does this make Moderator Knajjd a type of Volcel?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Interesting huh

Here he says he barely ever felt attracted to females and never tried to get a girlfriend, does this fall into more of a volcel category or is asexualcel or what?

Yeah, it's common knowledge on here that he had sex with a passed out female at a party.

Wonder how he got into that party...

interesting...

Any screenshots or something of that kind?

no he's just 2D pilled

Yeah, it's common knowledge on here that he had sex with a passed out female at a party.

is there proof this is true?

he is probably low-t and this explains also the lack of masculine features.

Fajjodt confirmed

when you say how he got in do you want to say more but scared?

I genuinely don't know any more than what I've said: knajjd was at a party and fucked a passed out foid. It was never detailed (as far as I'm aware) how he got in the party, what he was doing there, how he got away with fucking her or how passed out she was.

To me, it's all pretty suspect. I was certainly barred from parties my whole life, and would've never been so low inhib to fuck an entirely passed out girl at a party full of white knights that would literally kill me and flay me for being a manlet and touching m'lady. Not sure how he even managed not to be caught to begin with, if getting caught wasn't such a big deal/it was out in the open then he's not really incel at all is he? If she wasn't fully passed out, even moreso.
i wonder if he will reply to you. lets see

knajjd category: based & blackpilled

That was the funniest shit I had ever read. Normies were seething like nothing.

He isn’t attracted to females because he is a faggot

@knajjd thought?

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
Yeah maybe I goofed up. I remember ss of this guy on old incel forums who declared that he fucked a drunk passed out women and everyone collectively sperged out.
Reading your post I thought it was Knajjd. But maybe that was someone else. Maybe Napolean

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
Yeah maybe I goofed up. I remember ss of this guy on old incel forums who declared that he fucked a drunk passed out women and everyone collectively sperged out.
Reading your post I thought it was Knajjd. But maybe that was someone else. Maybe Napolean
Redditors found out about Knajjd fucking some passed out drunk whore and went ape shit.
They made a thread on r/Drama about that
and tried to get the cops on him :lul:

Last edited:
Redditors found out about Knajjd fucking some passed out drunk whore and went ape shit.
The made a thread on r/Drama about that
and tried to get the cops on him :lul:
Jfl. I was right then. Lmaoing hard when saw that.

defenitely not involuntary celibate

Inb4 @Unsaveable

THAT ISN'T VOLCEL. THAT IS MENTALCEL.

He admitted that in reddit on a now deleted sub
I remember that the post was featured on againsthatesubreddits. Its one of the big reasons the original incels sub was banned
defenitely not involuntary celibate
I dont really care what knajjid is, hes a good mod and keeps out the tranny subversives. If he raped a foid then that just makes me respect him even moreso

interesting...

Any screenshots or something of that kind?
is there proof this is true?
I don't personally have the screenshots but I've seen him admit it and it really is common knowledge. Other mods like @mental_out have acknowledged it too. Ask around enough and I'm certain you'll find them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider that under the normal term of "sex" tbh.
To me, it's all pretty suspect. I was certainly barred from parties my whole life, and would've never been so low inhib to fuck an entirely passed out girl at a party full of white knights that would literally kill me and flay me for being a manlet and touching m'lady. Not sure how he even managed not to be caught to begin with, if getting caught wasn't such a big deal/it was out in the open then he's not really incel at all is he? If she wasn't fully passed out, even moreso.
I agree, but at the same time, he's Turkish. They do things differently there. I'd imagine white knighting to be a foreign concept to non-Westernized Turks.