Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this Jap foid rot harder than you?

Yes
Yes

She bought 200g of ready-made rice for 1.40 usd but managed to buy 200g of chicken for 70 cents

High IQ rotting

im surprised she chooses to live this way. she could just find any man and live with him.

Wtf...
Buy some anti-insect spray. And clean at least a little bit up, you filthy bitch.
There's no food rotting here, wtf, doesn't she have a fridge? I clean my dishes, too. I don't want to have all that insects, rats etc here. Wtf, foids are just gross and disgusting

seems like a full blown schizo

meh average western foid's vag rots more than her jfl

I've got empty beer cans, booze bottles and stuff like that lying around here, some clothes, but that foid plays in her own league of messiness. Gross!

How can a person look decent and live like that? She must be genuinely mentally ill.

I've got empty beer cans, booze bottles and stuff like that lying around here, some clothes, but that foid plays in her own league of messiness. Gross!
Many Japs live and die in such squalor, it's a part of their idiosyncratic way of looking at life as their society as a whole is impeccably clean.

Clean up videos of the flats after their bodies decompose are quite popular for some reason.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhA9ajG2PQ

im surprised she chooses to live this way. she could just find any man and live with him.
If she lives in Japan, accepting the premise that the video is real, maybe she only has access to disgusting subhuman Japanese males, no whitu cocku.

No. I am the rot master

She will when I put her in the ground (in roblox planting simulator)

インセルでさえ女性ほど腐敗していません、女性は悪の典型であり、ベータはほとんどが優しい男性です。そして、私たちは引きこもりではありますが、この女性のゴミよりも臭いがよく、きちんとしています。

Didn’t watch much of it, I can’t stand giving attention to a girl like this

But with her knife polished to be that shiny, and with how she looks, I doubt she actually rots, it’s probably just a show/persona she puts on for attention and likes. Imagine how many dms she got from this video from guys willing to go on dates with her and pay her, possibly fly her out somewhere.

imagine fucking this bitch right there in her rot hub

Kinda based, but I can't tell if it's fake and for clout.

no one rots harder than me, least of all a foid

Holy shit why this foid lives like this lmao, and yeah she definitely rot mogs me

But how would she get attention online otherwise though? This is all performative attention whoring. Men who rot like this typically end up roping, not posting on twitter for likes.