Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does this incel have account here on incels.co?

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Typical incel. :feelskek: :lul:

CollageMaker 20191203 134915280

That was so obviously fake.

Pretty sure he doesn't
full

mouth not wide enough, too much eyelid exposure, chin is not pointy enough, 2.6/10

Lmao that guy could unironically looksmax by going to the gym and getting some nicer clothes. Could they find a more normie "incel"?

He is a high tier normie.

If this guy is incel, can you imagine how truly over it is for us?
:feels:

Whenever you see someone describe themselves as mentalcel,expect them to look like this
accurate, but i'm cursed with being both mentalcel and physicalcel

Hes not that bad looking. I think hes kind of short (around 5' 6" i think). He also admits hes a mentalcel. The same documentary shows him go outside to a grocery store and you can see how uncomfortable that makes him.

Hes not that bad looking. I think hes kind of short (around 5' 6" i think). He also admits hes a mentalcel. The same documentary shows him go outside to a grocery store and you can see how uncomfortable that makes him.
But he wasn't the right guy to represent the incel community because it gives off impression that we're all actually bunch of normal looking but lazy and overly entitled guys, which is not helpful. A guy, who's ugly and getting rejections only even though he's well educated and does job, should have represented the incels.

nah this is chads.co you are talking about. 1/2 the users here probably mog most of the population.
This made my day , now I can cope thinking that I am chad. I love threads that say the user of this site are chads it makes me feel like one.

But he wasn't the right guy to represent the incel community because it gives off impression that we're all actually bunch of normal looking but lazy and overly entitled guys, which is not helpful. A guy, who's ugly and getting rejections only even though he's well educated and does job, should have represented the incels.

True. Normalscum always pick the best looking ones of us to represent which is a giga blackpill in on itself.

Fakecel lol. The media always tries to portray in cels as fat white guys or ppl that just don't take care of themselves. Most Incels are coping gymcels and ethnics. Just look at /fit/ ffs it's proof face is everything. If ur a tall fat white guy who doesn't take care of themselves then ur a fakecel larper.

Fakecel lol. The media always tries to portray in cels as fat white guys or ppl that just don't take care of themselves. Most Incels are coping gymcels and ethnics. Just look at /fit/ ffs it's proof face is everything. If ur a tall fat white guy who doesn't take care of themselves then ur a fakecel larper.

coping ethnic gymcel reporting in. can confirm /fit/ is full of gymcels.

Thats a paid actor

kind of suspicious of these "incels" who go public.

what would you gain by going on television and outing yourself as a virgin, could only imagine it makes your life that much worse

Where can i watch the full documentary? some have mentioned that he will later can be seen in a grocery store

He's normie looking, so can get lower tier becky.
Is your head stuck in pre tinder 2008 dating scene ?
It's 2019, you've to at least Chadlite to even think aboit Becky as an option

Is your head stuck in pre tinder 2008 dating scene ?
It's 2019, you've to at least Chadlite to even think aboit Becky as an option
In dating app, you don't have to be chadlite but chad but in real life, you've to be normie, to get lower tier becky.

He could looksmaxx jnto a high tier normie

That's me tbh

@pp183 this dude is a 2 out of 10? are you telling me you mog him, or are you also a """""""2/10"""""""?
is joke u big retad nigga