Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this image debunk JBW?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
aotym9opay511.png

what is that image of? The more I look at it the more weird it seems. LMAO at the balding foid.

This pic seems unusual as fuck... Where is it from?

Also, nice to see Tyrone and overweight normie having dinner in the background.
It's the /r/inceltears meetup.
Kek, really? Similar to what I imagined it would be.

Lmfao @ these abominations

Is this legit cucktears meetup?

Daily reminder: Foids on this picture still have a higher SMV than we do.

this is a secret image taken during cucktears celebration when /r/incels got banned

How does this debunk jbw?

They're (men) legit all incels, even uglier than us! that one guys hairline is practically on the back of his head! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Low tier whites are ugly just like any race. The difference lies in the average. Average white is much more attractive than average ethnik

Do a reverse search and you will see that its a bunch of trannies at some game thing called AGDQ

Do a reverse search and you will see that its a bunch of trannies at some game thing called AGDQ
I honestly don't get these type of trannies that don't even try to make themselves look passable

jesus christ even ive seen some trannies in my town that look better than that and they arent even that great to look at.

its over for these things in the photo