Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does this HTN socialcirclemaxxed Infinity normie mog you?

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2022 07 10 at 105621 PM

@Broly @MarquisDeSade @jerkjocky Does he mog you?:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Btw, that's the looks requirement in 2022 to get a low tier Becky as a girlfriend who would constantly give you shit tests and nag you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

hes 2-3 points higher facially then me. fucking bastard deserves to be beat.
Jfl, deserves to be beat just for being born more attractive.

@Broly Livestream the party you gonna be going to Bruce :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Look at my online time and post count compared to yours don’t even start with that fakecel shit with me Nigga:feelswhat::lul:
Nigga:feelswhat::feelswhat:. GTFOH. You and the other fakecel Tyronelites as @Truckzo never show up and post on Saturday night, must be too busy fucking Shaneequa and Anita at da club :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I get on here on the weekends and I can see everything :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I have better skin and skin color, but his facial features are more masculine which is essential for male beauty

I have better skin and skin color, but his facial features are more masculine which is essential for male beauty
See, unlike some other fakecels here:feelskek::feelskek:, me and the other 80% of dudes in here do not mog pic related. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Nigga:feelswhat::feelswhat:. GTFOH. You and the other fakecel Tyronelites as @Truckzo never show up and post on Saturday night, must be too busy fucking Shaneequa and Anita at da club :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I get on here on the weekends and I can see everything :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
nigga ur fucking stupid

honestly i was on yesterday faggot stfu

im sick of faggots like you running their damn mouths all day to feel some testosterone