Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does this happen to you?

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
U can have 2-3 straight pretty meh 'good' days doing your copes and not thinking too much,and randomly during night you think about ur life and stuff and u go full depressed,but its worse every time

I’m always reflecting on my life. I can’t escape

U can have 2-3 straight pretty meh 'good' days doing your copes and not thinking too much,and randomly during night you think about ur life and stuff and u go full depressed,but its worse every time
Yes, I start thinking about one bad thing and then it I remember everything bad/embarrassing that has happened and every wrong decision that I have made.

My life is "meh" sadness punctuated by uncontrollable anger at women

Being ugly = depression.

that sometimes happens but it's not at night its when lot's of sunlight gets in the house

It was worse before I knew I was ugly.

Yes and one of those nights will be the last night. Probably soon.

Yes, but with me its during the day, usually when I am at peak of the boredoom

My days are like 20% activity, 60% cope/procrastination, 5% mindless joy and 15% worrying and depression nowadays.

I'm always aware of my life conditions, not a thing you'd briefly forget about

Nah, my days are just bleak most of the time.

It's common if you have a dissociative disorder like maladaptive daydreaming.

Yes but these days are very rarely and sometimes I have "superhuman days", but only like once a month.

Yes sadly u not only one :feelstrash: :feelslala:

Indeed. Incel trait.

Yes bro, but I get more "bad" days than "good days" these days.

I hardly ever have days now where I can just pass it by mindlessly with my copes. everything I do feels like a complete waste and just an attempt to lull myself.

I’m usually ok then boom I get two or three days of severe depression. It happened last week I didn’t go to work for two days I just shut off my phone I spent all day home playing video games I think I only ate one meal in two days.

Im so fucked that just watching a hot femoid can ruin my day.
I get reminded of how it's over

Yes, since I have sleeping problems and can never easily go to bed at night when I think about how shit my life is with nothing to look forward. Sometimes I forget how much of a loser I am but then every two days I get strong suicidal urges.

It's always worse each time it comes around. It gets bleak when I think I have about another 50 to 60 years left in me naturally. I think about how I have all of these worlds and ideas I built up and have done nothing to achieve them. Whatever bad thing it is you have just sneaks up on you whenever you get the rare chance to relax your mind.

I have nights where I worry about my future.

No day is really good without cute adorable loli waifu of culture, just they have different levels of existencial crisis

Yes, it happens to me a lot, I think I might be bipolar.

Yea happens a lot sadly.