Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does this happen to you?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
You know you’re incel when you go to a restaurant with dine in and take out option, and the person taking your order doesn’t even ask for here or to go, they just box up your food. Even worse if they ask and you say dine in and they still box up your order. Jfl they don’t want you eating in their restaurant having to look at your ugly face.

This happens to a lot of people, they just assume you're taking it to-go because there's a dine-in charge most people don't wanna pay.

That along with a look of disgust then the service person sees me

This doesn’t happen to me. I either eat at home or do fast food most of the time

This happens to a lot of people, they just assume you're taking it to-go because there's a dine-in charge most people don't wanna pay.
Cope. These no dine in charge, at least in burgerland.
This doesn’t happen to me. I either eat at home or do fast food most of the time
But it would if you went to those types of places.

Wtf here take out is more expensive because they need to pack it for you.

Wtf here take out is more expensive because they need to pack it for you.

That hasn't been my experience, they charge you for dining in because you're paying for the comfort of getting to stay in the restaurant.

I don’t go outside

You know you’re incel when you go to a restaurant with dine in and take out option, and the person taking your order doesn’t even ask for here or to go, they just box up your food. Even worse if they ask and you say dine in and they still box up your order. Jfl they don’t want you eating in their restaurant having to look at your ugly face.
Restpraunt? Ahah he goes to restoraunt!!! Munadencel

Haven't been someplace other than work or home in years.

They want me to leave so they always say, "this is to go right?"