Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this guy mog you?

R

raywilliam639

Officer
https://www.dailyfunnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/spongebob-memes-hory-shet-awesome-hory-shet-of-spongebob-memes-hory-shet.jpg
spongebob-memes-hory-shet-awesome-hory-shet-of-spongebob-memes-hory-shet.jpg

Ignore the caption

Prince said:
4 post count dude likely an infiltrator claiming he gets mogged by 2/10 ricecel.

Even i wouldn't say this guy mogs me

mogs me, probably height mogs me aswell

ThiccQueen said:
4 post count dude likely an infiltrator claiming he gets mogged by 2/10 ricecel.

Lol am iiitemper, can't sign in so made a temp alt. lol @ thinking am a normie buddy boyo

There's a line at which someone can't really mog anyone imo and that guy's below it.

Prince said:
ThiccQueen said:
Lol am iiitemper, can't sign in so made a temp alt. lol @ thinking am a normie buddy boyo
Soz fam, you got banned or something?

ThiccQueen said:
Soz fam, you got banned or something?

I typed my password wrong multiple times and now even when I type it doesn't let me

He looks angry/annoyed. He's already capable of showing more emotion than me. He's probably less autistic than me, so yeah he mogs me.

Yes, he is pulling a face and his parents are forcing him into a bad wanna-be-NT but not NT haircut