Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does this guy mog you?

PVCoping

PVCoping

LowIQHighInhibcel
-
Rate this guy that I found on the interwebs. He definitely Mogs me, not by much though

Attachments

• Best-Hair-Products-For-Asian-Hair.jpg
    Best-Hair-Products-For-Asian-Hair.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 24
Mogs cuz rice

wish i had his hair line

@pp183 thoughts?

wish i had his hair line
My hairline has receeded tremendously due to depression. I know this because I go on depressive spurts, and those are the times when my hair fall out during showers. Being bald before 30 is a death sentence

My hairline has receeded tremendously due to depression. I know this because I go on depressive spurts, and those are the times when my hair fall out during showers. Being bald before 30 is a death sentence
i still remember this one kid who had lost much of his hair at like 16 he was also short, bloated face and prey googly eyes i need to see if he is still alive

i still remember this one kid who had lost much of his hair at like 16 he was also short, bloated face and prey googly eyes i need to see if he is still alive
I know a Filipino dude, eerily as you described. He has a white GF that he probably creampied.

is he prettyboy changlite in asia?

Would be a chang with more forward growth. I could fry a 3-star michelin restaurant quality fryed egg on that frying pan of a face