Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does this guy mog you

We're on the same level

Yes. Not gonna lie. DEAD serious. Ded honest
Tbh

Same level of 15-20 y.o me. Mogs current me.

Yes, but he is the closest I've seen a good video on in this context to me. Mogs me by like 0.5pt.

I'm him but ethnic.

Heightmogs me for sure but I’d like to think I facemog him.

Could mog me, if he was looksmaxxed, ngl.

Yes, he mogs me.

Maybe, If he's not a manlet. Racemogs me though

Heightmogged by a lot, but I would say my face is better. If I were him I would go goth, I'm talking drawn on eyebrows and black lipstick. At least then his features would be drastically altered by the makeup and maybe he could score with some goth bitches lmao.

My eye area and nose are much better from what i can see. I'm also lower bodyfat than him, so my lower third is more defined, but amount of mandibular recession he has is about the same to mine if he pushes his jaw forward like he said he does

Last edited:
My eye area and nose are much better from what i can see. I'm also lower bodyfat than him, so my lower third is more defined, but amount of mandibular recession he has is about the same to mine if he pushes his jaw forward like he said he does
He was probably a mouth breather like me.

@Blacktarpill what do u think bro.

He is 6'6

Heightmogs and racemogs me

The guy in the video isn't 6'6, btw; Insomniac was talking about ForlornOne.

I don't mog the guy in the video. I always get that mixed up tbh

no man
the guy looks like a frog
I feel sorry for him tbhtbh
:cryfeels:

Height mogs me. But my face is better. I'm still ugly though.

Anyone who thinks this guy or similar whites benefit from the race factor is truly deluded. This level of genetic misfortune cannot be compensated for even in SEA.

He has a somehwat average looking gf though nowadays, check his most recent vids.

idk man I jaw mog him into oblivion but he has better upper third (im ricecel so thats a given) and is white and way taller than me

He definitely does mog me.

I facemog him but he heightmogs me. Also I am pretty sure he said he has had sex before so lifemogs me. This is kind of lifefuel tbh, if this creature can ascend why cant YOU?

He's a giant mayo, of course he fucking mogs me.

I thought it was a girl.