Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this guy look Indian?

Nah looks latino

yea if he didnt have blue eyes

>blue eyes
>brown hair
currynotfound.exe

I'm just going to vit C max and get eye contacts to escape this horrible curry curse.

This dude is Indian + German apparently.
ZomboMeme 01092019003244

He's half curry srs
then he won the genetic lottery twice over, once for overcoming his curry genes, once for becoming attractive

then he won the genetic lottery twice over, once for overcoming his curry genes, once for becoming attractive
Legit. Never would I have thought a curry would actually be a halo. There are legit girls in comments saying they love his skin color.

But he still is half white. I think he doesn't have any ethnic features

Looks like italian

Id say he has some north indian phenotypes that are noticeable. If not for the eyes, ive seen guys like him far up north. But yes, far from the average curry.

20191208 215508

Yes he does without the halo

Just at first glance, does he look Indian to you? .
At first glance, my thought was someone in the middle east in general trying to look white.
Didn't specifically think India, but around that region in general.

Looks southern European
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Blue eyes make or break a face.

Is he fully Indian? But damn he definitely won the lottery, 1 in 200 million Indians look like him am guessing

Just another curry slayer

His gf is deepsucking his balls right now and asking for cum in her tongue. Literally sucking every ml of semen

not what i have seen

Nope, he looks like a Mulatto.