Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does this gay forum forbid me to insult subhumans here?

Only moderation staff :feelsclown:

Post only in Sewers, I believe...

its harder for greycels to get away with it, mainly because you do it from a soy POV clearly. A POV that's clearly malicious. A POV that's always placating toward the "entertainer" class. Clearly psychopathic like Chris-Chan bullies, especially Bluepsike. Older users can get away with it because we have proven from all times we were here on holidays alone that we are the real deal and our self-sabotage comes from a place of extreme empathy.

When I insult subhumans, I insult myself. I am being honest. I am sharing my pain, because I know people like me feel this pain too, and it's okay to quit.

Last edited:
its harder for greycels to get away with it, mainly because you do it from a soy POV clearly. A POV that's clearly malicious. A POV that's always placating toward the "entertainer" class. Clearly psychopathic like Chris-Chan bullies, especially Bluepsike. Older users can get away with it because we have proven from all times we were here on holidays alone that we are the real deal and our self-sabotage comes from a place of extreme empathy.

When I insult subhumans, I insult myself. I am being honest. I am sharing my pain, because I know people like me feel this pain too, and it's okay to quit.
:feelsLSD:

Probably some mad foid that got dumped by Chad or some white knight neckbeard. :feelskek:

fuck off greycel

I thought that we could say whatever we wanted honestly. but who knows? there maybe some rules and limitations