Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does this entire forum mog me?

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
Despite my parents being normal I have the stereotypical curry genetics to an extreme.

I am a short (5'6") curry with a heavily gynoid (feminine) fat distribution. At one point I couldn't wear men's clothes normally because it was tight regardless of what size I got. I have gynecomastia as well as what they call steatopygia. I lost some weight and now I can get away with wearing men's trousers 2/3 sizes larger than my shirt size.

My digestive system is poor and every time I eat meat my body smells for the whole day. No amount of perfume removes it and it stays like that for pretty much the whole day, even when I shower and brush my teeth numerous times. The only way it stays normal is if I become almost entirely vegetarian. Gym is also to no avail. Sure my performance is improved by like 15% (or 40% on steroids) but that's about it. I can either be fat or skinny-fat, I just can't build muscle. A few days ago I ruptured my tendon while doing the chest press, I can't exercise my arms or shoulders now. As a kid I broke numerous bones, including the lower parts of my spine which completely destroyed my frame.

On top of all this I am neurodivergent and have poor social skills. I am suffering from depression for almost 3 years now. The only thing I have is decent hair and an slightly above-average IQ (which is tainted by me being non-NT).

This month I started steroids, on top of aromatase inhibitors (estrogen blockers), as well as liver support and iron. I feel slightly better when I started but not now. Next month I am also adding an SERM and vitamin D to the mix, as well as something for digestion and some nervous system depressant. I know it's all cope, but what else can I do? I don't enjoy any long-term hobbies I used to have. I don't even want to ascend even if I could because I am disgusted by myself and no-one should have to put up with me.

Lookswise most mog me but almost every user here certainly life mogs me tbh.

You face and wealthmogg me most likely