Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does this drunkard mog you?

Question

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Mogs me cuz white

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
hes too fucking fat mate

that's me 30 years later

hes too fucking fat mate
He's had breakfast with Tina Turner, he says it in the video. He rented a room in the most expensive hotel in Manhattan and met her there.

Mogs me cuz white
He's had breakfast with Tina Turner, he says it in the video. He rented a room in the most expensive hotel in Manhattan and met her there.

Living his best lifes me.

Technically mogs me because White, but to make things relative to race I'd say same rating but even then he'd mog me if he was skinny

Technically mogs me because White, but to make things relative to race I'd say same rating but even then he'd mog me if he was skinny
He also seems to be rich since he rented the most expensive hotel in Manhattan and met Tina Turner there for breakfast in 1992.

looks like my dad but fatter

Bloat mogs me so yes

Yes. I would trade. His face is fine for a nana-plaza drinking party, his arms are muscular and can hold a big tray of ladydrinks up in the air and lift up bargirls behind the curtain sayin yeah baby show them boobies. Strong arms are impoartant.