Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does this dog mog you?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★★★
Does he mog you?

Images 3

Nope. That dog is an absolute truecel reject by society

He has a dog knot and I don't so yes he mogs me

I find it funny how animal rights activists will advocate for eugenics for dogs to fix dysgenic dog breeds yet when someone tries to put forth a proposal like this for humans, they're ostracized and demonized as pure evil.

I find it funny how animal rights activists will advocate for eugenics for dogs to fix dysgenic dog breeds yet when someone tries to put forth a proposal like this for humans, they're ostracized and demonized as pure evil.
We are living in a clown world :feelsclown:

:feelsUgh: Can I ask why eugenics for humans would be better for us? Is it the same for advocating eugenics for dogs?

:feelsUgh: Can I ask why eugenics for humans would be better for us? Is it the same for advocating eugenics for dogs?
Some people would be better off dead tbh. Why should we let someone with for example down syndrome live when their very existence is painful for both them and their parents. If you are a genetic failure nature wants you dead, simple. All of this wouldn't have happened in the first place if people weren't such brainwashed poisoned slaves. Back when people still lived in nature there was no such a thing as autism or down syndrome but nowadays the rates of those conditions are increasing and even new ones are appearing

I don't consider myself an advocate or proponent for eugenics. I was only using humans as an example for comparison's sake to point out the double standards I observed.

Last edited: