Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does this count as getting 0 matches? Cause i think it does

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm talking about Tinder. Back when i used to try it, i could get maybe a few matches a month or less, but here's the problems:
1. They would never respond to me
2. They would unmatch
3. If they DID respond to me, they would only say "accidental swipe" and then unmatch me
So do these count as getting "real" matches or not? Personally i don't count them as a match, so i LITERALLY get 0 matches on Tinder.
So i wonder how many of those unresponding or unmatching matches were actually just accidental swipes?
Either way, it's suicidefuel. :feelsbadman:

Would you date an obese woman

I'm talking about Tinder. Back when i used to try it, i could get maybe a few matches a month or less, but here's the problems:
1. They would never respond to me
2. They would unmatch
3. If they DID respond to me, they would only say "accidental swipe" and then unmatch me
So do these count as getting "real" matches or not? Personally i don't count them as a match, so i LITERALLY get 0 matches on Tinder.
So i wonder how many of those unresponding or unmatching matches were actually just accidental swipes?
Either way, it's suicidefuel. :feelsbadman:
No, its not a real match if she instantly removes you when you write, JFL
Its mostly missclicks, bots, or site infiltrated bots to make more money

mogs me still

source.gif

Over for you ngl