Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does this count as Ascension???

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Is entering a relationship with a foid who already has a high body count and had multiple romantic relationships with other guys before you count as Ascension? And no, I didn't ascend. This is a question that i want other incels to answer.

it depends. are u a cuck? if yes, enjoy your ascension.

@Lonelyus says that this is "Ascension"
It is ascension if she is loving towards you and doesn't cheat (obviously this would be unlikely though). Incels can't expect a virgin gf

Yes. There is actually no other kind of ascension specially if you're oldcel.

If you have sex once with a foid once then you stop being an incel, that says nothing about the status of her looks or body count

Last edited:
Is entering a relationship with a foid who already has a high body count and had multiple romantic relationships with other guys before you count as Ascension? And no, I didn't ascend. This is a question that i want other incels to answer.

IMO it's somewhat counts as ascension... but it's sideways.

cucked but yes

It is ascension if she is loving towards you and doesn't cheat (obviously this would be unlikely though). Incels can't expect a virgin gf
a virgin gf in 2024 is like an oasis in the middle of the sahara desert of niggerlandistan

a virgin gf in 2024 is like an oasis in the middle of the sahara desert of niggerlandistan
Yep. Impossible. Any virgin only incels are volcels. I'd date a 40 year old woman even if she was attractive and would treat me well

@Lonelyus says that this is "Ascension"
I havent even gotten around to answer yet, But any penis in vagina of your doing is ascencion.

PinV = Ascension

is (insert fucking a foid here) ascension?

i mean basically. will they desire you? no. the only ascenion any incel on this forumc an acheive is half ascension, prostitution. bluepill marriage where the deadbedroom sex relies on money paid and chores accomplished.

basically normie life but with a non-NT brain so you'd be aware that it's prostitution unlike those bluepilled fucks.

true ascension is being reborn as chad. having true desire. not possible