Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Does this count as ascension?

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
Images 2

What is that, a dolphin vagina? No, animals can't consent. Well, maybe dolphins. We know dolphins like sex. Well, male dolphins do. I can't remember the last time I saw a female animal rape a human.

:dafuckfeels:
idk but it doesn't seem like it

Yes thats dolphin vagina, but i wonder where did you see it before...:chad:

thats a nice pussy ngl I'd do it

wtf thats a shark vagina

Jokes apart having sexual intercourse with animals is beyond disgusting.

Hahaha flipper!

thats a nice pussy ngl I'd do it
There are stories in brazillan folklore of men fucking pink dolphins that turned into foid LOL
You got it wrong, it’s a pink river dolphin that transforms himself during full-moon nights and seduces women

So if your daughter is pregnant and she doesn’t know the father just say it was the pink dolphin who did it, bro!

Just be a were-dolphin theory

Last edited:
No man, I'm sorry to break it to you but sex with animals is not ascension.

Dussy got me actin strange

What is that, a dolphin vagina? No, animals can't consent. Well, maybe dolphins. We know dolphins like sex. Well, male dolphins do. I can't remember the last time I saw a female animal rape a human.
Get dolphin-pilled, there are stories out there about human males having relations with female dolphins.
Still, animals' sexuality is simpler and easier so no it can't count, sex has to be hard to get, a privilege and status for those worthy by working for it (born good enough for it). You can't make it easy. It's a tool to control men.

The reason age of consent laws are as they are, alongside bestaility, necrophilia, mental people, seniles, statues, puppets, machines, dolls, whatever, is that it's not about physical maturity or pheromones - it's whether the receiver of sex can say no in a totally sane state of mind and do so consciously. The right to refuse, which is really the right to restrict (which genes get to be passed down), is what matters. It's about the mental stuff. It's about whether incels can be filtered out or not. Nothing to do with not being ready physically or emotionally, it's all about abuse of power and about how guys are never entitled to sex - girls are entitled to control it and to make it a privilege to those (not necessarily men) who most deserve it (the hottest).

This is why gays and lesbians are just fine in our society. The idea of transgenderism and queer statuses being about gender and not sexuality is why children are allowed to be converted, it's a loophole the Alphabeta Soup Crowd has wisely found and used carefully. Good on them but there's no non-sexual way to interpret inceldom because romance and Friends-with-Benefits implies sex and normal friendships do not.

Who said OP was joking?
It's unsanitary as shit to have sex with animals. Still, you're on a board full of desperate people, some principles can be sacrificed or compensated for the greater lay.

Dolphinmaxxing i see... :feelshehe::feelshaha:
Get dolphin-pilled, there are stories out there about human males having relations with female dolphins.
Still, animals' sexuality is simpler and easier so no it can't count, sex has to be hard to get, a privilege and status for those worthy by working for it (born good enough for it). You can't make it easy. It's a tool to control men.

The reason age of consent laws are as they are, alongside bestaility, necrophilia, mental people, seniles, statues, puppets, machines, dolls, whatever, is that it's not about physical maturity or pheromones - it's whether the receiver of sex can say no in a totally sane state of mind and do so consciously. The right to refuse, which is really the right to restrict (which genes get to be passed down), is what matters. It's about the mental stuff. It's about whether incels can be filtered out or not. Nothing to do with not being ready physically or emotionally, it's all about abuse of power and about how guys are never entitled to sex - girls are entitled to control it and to make it a privilege to those (not necessarily men) who most deserve it (the hottest).

This is why gays and lesbians are just fine in our society. The idea of transgenderism and queer statuses being about gender and not sexuality is why children are allowed to be converted, it's a loophole the Alphabeta Soup Crowd has wisely found and used carefully. Good on them but there's no non-sexual way to interpret inceldom because romance and Friends-with-Benefits implies sex and normal friendships do not.

It's unsanitary as shit to have sex with animals. Still, you're on a board full of desperate people, some principles can be sacrificed or compensated for the greater lay.
based greycel