Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does this Chinese ricecel from 1942 mog you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
That's a brutal non-existent chin btw :feelsbadman:

Epqwu4HVEAAHUzU

No, China should of remained Royalist

They destroyed any traditions they have left, Architecture and even made their language simple

Their cities look like Singapore, even Europe has it's old buildings

ALT JP REVOLUTION1 articleLarge

Was young Xi a Chad?

europe has old buildings coz european buildings were top tier compared to asia. they lasted long and they looked good.

traditional Chinese residences look like total shit. even the top tier one, the Forbidden Palace, lived by the emperor, look pale in comparison to any western palaces, including those in Russia.

the living condition in traditional chinese villages were pretty appauling.

its as if asking west africans to preserve old buildings... aka mud houses... rather than building skyscrapters and de-modernize their cities
True but they could build it in the same style with new materials

If he was taller then yes.

The only way for him to ascend would be for the Japs to have conquered China, killed him and then raped and impregnated his mother so she could give birth to a man with his genes but higher T who could ascend in his place by raping foids in a future conquest of Imperial Japan

chincel

europe tbh is only continent which relatively preserves it's not only architecture, but monuments in general
France and Germany building 'Modern' new buildings, while UK have builds Victorian inspired new homes
London also been tearing down 1970s buildings for Traditional Georgian terraced homes

New builds in Royston

^^New Build
TROPHY05ext 0

^^London

Probably got wrecked by some Jap soldiers

I have no noticeable forward chin so we’re about equal in that department

UK has more better buildings
this was built in 2010

and bongslands have inferior architecture feats compared to russia, italy, spain, france

this was built in 2010

and bongslands have inferior architecture feats compared to russia, italy, spain, france
British Victorian Architecture mogs Europe

British Victorian Architecture mogs Europe
pleb and i studied art history

only worth to mention bong artist was william turner and even victorian era was hevily influenced by neo gothic which was revival of gothic which was originated by french :feelsgah:
no british building even deserved to be mentioned with saint peters basilica, sagrada or st basil cathedral, st mark's basilica

and hungarian parliament is better than british one :p:dab:

pleb and i studied art history

only worth to mention bong artist was william turner and even victorian era was hevily influenced by neo gothic which was revival of gothic which was originated by french :feelsgah:
no british building even deserved to be mentioned with saint peters basilica, sagrada or st basil cathedral, st mark's basilica

and hungarian parliament is better than british one :p:dab:

Palace of Westminster​

PoW   Alex Brown

no i mog him tbh.

Lotta China threads lately. :feelswhere:

He looks like that dude who is president.

nosemogs me as well