Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope does this advice on talking to women works ?

I

incredible

Recruit
★★
subtitle if youd rather not want to listen to this n_gger :

the reason why you are so scared to approach women is because ya'll be going to women seeing if THEY like you. when you should be going up to women to see if YOU like HER.
why do you care if somebody you don't know likes you or not . why are you giving them that much power .
for all you know you probably dont want them to like you. they may be crazy . they may be psycho . they may not add anything to your life but you going to her seeing if she likes you when you dont even know her

also even if i can get past my aversion of approaching strangers , what the fuck is there to talk about ?
i have been so isolated and up my own ass for the past decade , i can only think about myself

no aura, no funny bone , zero hobbies . LOL

Nigger has a point but you need to be at least normal looking to approach some girl.
I do not qualify.

he's stupid
why would I put in all that work "financially, mentally, spiritually (fuck that even means :feelswhat: )" when other guys got it without trying or even undone the work like criminals

subtitle if youd rather not want to listen to this n_gger :

the reason why you are so scared to approach women is because ya'll be going to women seeing if THEY like you. when you should be going up to women to see if YOU like HER.
why do you care if somebody you don't know likes you or not . why are you giving them that much power .
for all you know you probably dont want them to like you. they may be crazy . they may be psycho . they may not add anything to your life but you going to her seeing if she likes you when you dont even know her

View attachment 1260559
I had to stop listening to this nigger when he said "see if you ike HER"

YOU ARE ON AN INCEL SITE NO IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY ITS OVER. Some other incel on this site long ago once termed this as an Ersatz Chad strategy, when you have the delusion that living vicariously as a Chad will make you a Chad magically somehow when it's ultimately just a delusion

Last edited:
If you have to approach with any intent, its over

This guy joined on day 1 seven years ago and makes 140 posts

She doesnt like you because you are not chad

no it is dumb, GrAY

why would you need to go up to a foid and see if you like her

she's a foid

of course I don't like her

foids are inferior

anything 'likeable' about them is just a pale imitation of superior males

liking them is a delusion

seeing if THEY like you
Foids take 38 milliseconds to determine whether they're attracted to you or disgusted by you. It's instinctual, you can't bullshit your way to a foid's heart.

Foids take 38 milliseconds to determine whether they're attracted to you or disgusted by you. It's instinctual, you can't bullshit your way to a foid's heart.
100%, foids make up their mind on you very quickly, and if they don't like you then it's pointless to engage with them

ultimately, only males are likeable, not foids

so trying to focus on whether you like the foid is pointless, foids should like males but males shouldn't like foids