Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does the world want my death?

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
It's the 3th time today I experience pain in my chest and feel like unable to breathe for a few minutes, I think it's called "Angina Pectoris". According to my research, It's a warning sign of heart attack which leads to death commonly :feelsbadman: .
you know it is over when experiencing that in your 20's. I can say I am not gonna live long tbh :feelscry:.
In the meantime chads release their bodies' latent capabilities with stacys. they don't have to follow healthy lifestyle, they can be reckless or libertine, however they will still be hale.
on the other hand, Incels rot in their closed rooms, yet their bodies will decay more quickly.

World doesn't give a shit about us. We are just meat in this grinder. The only winning move is not to play.

:cryfeels: hope you get better bro

Your worth to society is measured by your genetic quality and your ability to be a slave to other people's will in every regard.
If you aren't chad, then your only use is to pay bills/taxes, consume and feed someone else's ego. Otherwise yes, they do want you dead, as you are considered a failure within their "perfect" worldview and a nuisance especially if you are an incel male expecting anything back.
They don't want subpar men to have feelings, dreams and wishes unless any of these involve something that greatly benefits them in some way.

Your worth to society is measured by your genetic quality and your ability to be a slave to other people's will in every regard.
Indeed!
If you aren't chad, then your only use is to pay bills/taxes, consume and feed someone else's ego. Otherwise yes, they do want you dead, as you are considered a failure within their "perfect" worldview and a nuisance especially if you are an incel male expecting anything back.
They don't want subpar men to have feelings, dreams and wishes unless any of these involve something that greatly benefits them in some way.
Unironically, If we replace "they" with "women", it describes the innermost desires of foids and the unannounced purposes of feminism movement.

Of course. "survive by the fittest."

Does the pain and shortness of breath appear under physical activity? Does rest aleviate it rather quickly? Is the pain sharp or dull as if someone is sitting on your chest? Does it radiate to your jaw, abdomen, back, or left arm?

Does the pain and shortness of breath appear under physical activity?
No, It happens while I'm sitting and do nothing more than browsing the Internet.
Does rest aleviate it rather quickly?
often
Is the pain sharp or dull
60% sharp
as if someone is sitting on your chest?
quite, as if there is pressure on my internal chest organs and as if something want them to stop.
Does it radiate to your jaw, abdomen, back, or left arm?
Not yet, but it started on the left side of my rib cage's center where the heart located and then it's spreading now through my chest

Does the pain worsen when you take a deep breath? Any surface area of your chest that worsens the pain upon applying pressure?
Have you measured your blood pressure and heart rate during said event?

This could be several things. You might be experiencing anxiety episodes due to stress, or it is indeed some early sign of developing angina pectoris.

If the pain worsens at deep inspiration or there is response to local pressure application, then it might be musculoskeletal, or pleural in nature.

Would be well off making an appointment and getting EKG/troponin tests if this persits or worsens.

Does the pain worsen when you take a deep breath?
yes, exactly!
Any surface area of your chest that worsens the pain upon applying pressure?
the Pain is in the front and depth
Have you measured your blood pressure and heart rate during said event?
no, I didn't.
then it might be musculoskeletal, or pleural in nature.
I didn't get it. how/what is it in nature?
Would be well off making an appointment and getting EKG/troponin tests if this persits or worsens.
ok, I'll take it seriously, could you explain do you mean "with doctor" by making an appointment?
tbh I'm so grateful for your help :cryfeels:

Well, pleura is the two sack like layers that envelop your lung that protect it, help it expand during inspiration, and provide fluid layer protection that prevents your lung from rubbing against other organs and the thoracical cavity.

The lung tissue proper has no pain receptors, but the pleural sacks around it do. Usually pleuritic pain is sharp in nature and worsens upon deep breath as the layers touch against eachother. This can be due to some inflammatory process involving said layers.

Sounds to me like this might be the case. And i hope that it is. Give it a few days and see if it gets any better, as it should subside with the inflammation receeding.

If the pain and especially the shortness of breath becomes more prolonged and severe(not being aleviated by rest, radiating to new areas, more dull but strangulating like), go get checked out for cardiac ischemia. Try to not strain yourself physically for the next few days anyways.

Well, pleura is the two sack like layers that envelop your lung that protect it, help it expand during inspiration, and provide fluid layer protection that prevents your lung from rubbing against other organs and the thoracical cavity.

The lung tissue proper has no pain receptors, but the pleural sacks around it do. Usually pleuritic pain is sharp in nature and worsens upon deep breath as the layers touch against eachother. This can be due to some inflammatory process involving said layers.

Sounds to me like this might be the case.
I see, that's more probable in my case, that I hope too. High IQ to realize a lot remotely.
And i hope that it is. Give it a few days and see if it gets any better, as it should subside with the inflammation receeding.

If the pain and especially the shortness of breath becomes more prolonged and severe(not being aleviated by rest, radiating to new areas, more dull but strangulating like), go get checked out for cardiac ischemia. Try to not strain yourself physically for the next few days anyways.
I will take these tips into consideration for sure.
Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it a lot.

Yes, but to add insult to injury, they won't even let you rope of your own accord.

I see, that's more probable in my case, that I hope too. High IQ to realize a lot remotely.

I will take these tips into consideration for sure.
Thank you for helping me, I appreciate it a lot.

Not really high IQ to be honest. Heh... my pleasure lad.