Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Does the world make more sense if you think of women as objects rather than people?

Are women objects or people?

• People

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Objects

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
For all my autistic brothers out there..

Which context (in explaining women's behavior) is more logical?

That women are people with distinct thoughts and minds and nuanced opinions about things. And that they respect themselves and their body and respect the privilege GOD afforded them in being able to birth out another sentient being literally anytime they want.

Or...

That women are objects who automatically gravitate towards groupthink and herd mentality and social cliques where they're given as much attention as possible. They are men's property and go to the most capable man they see, no matter how many other women he already owns. They serve the men they sexually select because they're owned by them. They enjoy being dominated and submitting. They only work in their careers in order to exclude "lesser" men from perusing them. They'd like to be owned by the highest value man possible.

Last edited:
Foids love being sexually objectified even if they whine about it endlessly

idk but it work 4 men to. if u do sleepover with the boys n theres kfc, fortnite, watermelon, tbh i dont see any guys turning that down we all b npcs.

Cara eu não sei mesmo, teoricamente eu elas são seres humanos conscientes ent isso me leva a acreditar q elas não são NPCs. Mas na pratica é, elas parecem NPCs msm. Eu nunca vi uma mulher e pensei: "Caralho, como esse mina é inteligente"

No shit bro. if you are realistic, the world is realistic for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back