Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does the term “cisgender” offend you?

Does the term “cisgender” offend you?

• Yes, the term “cisgender” offends me.

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No, I am not offended by the term “cisgender.”

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, the term “cisgender” offends me.

Remember, when normal people who weren’t insane trannies were called “straight?” Those were the days.

I despise that term, it just means normal. I also hate how "Phobia" Has been redefined by the left. Hence:
"Homophobia" "Transphobia" "Islamophobia" "Xenophobia" "Fatphobia" Ridicules.

Yeah i dont want to be labeled as an "cisman" or "cisgender"

Calling someone “cisgender” is projection - trannies hate not being called “straight”, so the English language was bastardized a bit to create a term for non-trannies.

Yes, the term “cisgender” offends me.

Remember, when normal people who weren’t insane trannies were called “straight?” Those were the days.
what does that mean it means straight ? jfl. sounds homosexual.

I despise that term, it just means normal. I also hate how "Phobia" Has been redefined by the left. Hence:
"Homophobia" "Transphobia" "Islamophobia" "Xenophobia" "Fatphobia" Ridicules.

Its basically trying to make normal sound abnormal

I don't care about labels.

Words don't affect me because I'm neither a faggot nor a woman

It doesn't offend me but it's true I've only seen it to divide and give stupid opinions. Never in serious discussion.

I wouldnt say im offended by it but im definitely annoyed by it

I mostly find it stupid, something that only exists due to modernity's insane obsession with gender. Contrary to the weirdos statements about the past, they are more obsessed with sex and gender than anyone before them.

That being said, it's also clearly a slur. A statement meant to disqualify somebody from "higher" existence in the degenerated hierarchy of the sex-crazed nutjobs.

being offended by being called ""cisgender"" by a tranny is like being offended by being called "normal"
how is it a slur?

Getting offended by 'cis' while the same users spew terms like nigger/troon/kike

Sensitive little niggers

No but everyone who says this unironically shut put a 12 gauge in his mouth and pull the trigger

I’m not offended by it but I know anyone who uses the term is a massive soy faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back