Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the Monsterpill Exist?

black skincel 2

black skincel 2

BLACKpilled neet
★★
Genuinely curious since there is an online community who call themselves monster fuckers and they're mostly female. And after last week, I assume my sister is one of them.

Me4m4ma

Monster fuckers? Sauce me up on that.

As for those nuts communities I know about Otherkin, furries and MLP fandom.

It's part of the personality-pill. Females love evil, heartless, selfish and superficially charming men, especially psychopaths who fit all these definitions. Now they are fetishizing literal monsters, showing they truly are satanic, and love demons and monsters.

What/who are these "monsters"?

Edit: Oh I know what you mean. You're the tentacle chad guy JFL

It's part of the personality-pill. Females love evil, heartless, selfish and superficially charming men, especially psychopaths who fit all these definitions. Now they are fetishizing literal monsters, showing they truly are satanic, and love demons and monsters.
The Vemon movie is one of the best example of this. Tumblr genuinely wants to fuck this creature

Last edited:
Yeah, thats called Tumblr. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Ngl when I read Monsterpill I thought of the energy drink, so disappointed.

Foids love hentais. A lot of hentai artists are foids themselves. The most degenerate hentais are drawn by foids, Machino Henmaru for example.

As above so below. So they want their deepest twisted carnal desires to manifest in a physical abomination.

Foids. Foids never change.

monsterdongpill

Bad Dragon shows that there is a market for monster fetish things. There are people who fuck animals so it would make sense that there would be at least some people willing to fuck monsters if they existed.

I think your sister is just being degenerate

Most of these monsters must masculinitymog everyone in this site.

Female egos are rising at a rapid and violent rate. When there's no Chad around they rather fuck a monster, or when even THEY had too much Chad cock and are desensitized as a result.

"Monster-fuckers" is just a more evolved and mutated form of the "dogpill."

That şs just mental illness, OP.

Female egos are rising at a rapid and violent rate. When there's no Chad around they rather fuck a monster, or when even THEY had too much Chad cock and are desensitized as a result.

"Monster-fuckers" is just a more evolved and mutated form of the "dogpill."
Do you think monster chads mog human chads?