Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the Illuminati prefer afro americans?

R

Righteous-Evil

Recruit
★★★
I believe that the Illuminati exist. I believe they control the whole of western society. And are in a feud for dominance over this planet with asian elites. They cpntrol banking politics and political ploys like feminism and climatechange and BLM amongst other things. They consist not just of jew-zionists but wealthy americans and european families as well.

Now I have been noticing for well over 20 years. That there is a racemixing agenda. I live in Europe The Netherlands. The Illuminati pay NGO's to ship black Africans and Arabs to Northern Europe. And give them free passes to change their age even their gender. Give them money. Condemn those that are critical about this. And generally talk well about them through incorporated leftist media. Romanticising (especially) the black men. Withold ethnicity of black criminals who stab beat rob rape and shoot people. And call them something general like youngsters instead of criminals. with black ethnicity. If they are adequate versed they also get showhost jobs very fast. All in all. the black man is given a cool social status. Though I am not against black people. This trend doesn't seam organic or natural.

Q. Does the Illuminati prefer black men. And want to force racemix Western Europeans with blacks?
Why?
I remember one of the rothchild foids is married or is dating a black guy.

Q2. The Illuminati core consists of a mere few. Maybe even 1 person. With all the feminizing and degenerizing the world that has been going on. Could it be This illuminati core is now inherited by a foid?

Last edited:
I am 42 yeare of age yes. But I'm still not that gray. Far from it actually :)

Cope, (((they))) use the blacks as (((their))) foot soldiers to wipe out the whites and then use the blacks as a slave race.

Cope, (((they))) use the blacks as (((their))) foot soldiers to wipe out the whites and then use the blacks as a slave race.

They are afraid to use force when 500 afro americans start a demonstration. You're suggesting they are force cross breeding. And after that manage to guide all of them like docile cattle?