Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does the idea of introducing a girl to your family mortify anybody else?

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
What is wrong with me.:fuk:

im guessing since you're on this forum you are ugly, so no need to worry about introducing a girl to your family anyway

I would say so just because I feel like my parents would be super weird about it.

Just don't do it if you reach that stage, dump the bitch if she's not okay with it :feelskek:

im guessing since you're on this forum you are ugly, so no need to worry about introducing a girl to your family anyway
I was rated 7/10 by 5 people on /soc/. I know that's a bit of a meme, but I don't think I'm ugly, I'm just a withdrawn, spiteful, hateful alcoholic.

you should be sentenced for assaulting and oppressing sick and mentally disabled person it is just vile and cruel you are so fucking deranged and soulless fucking monster (in video game)
I hope your mom finds you in your chair, with all of your drugs, but not before you've died, collapsed and rotted into a pile of fetid red jelly and bone.

I am not mortified by an event that will most likely never occur in my life.

Yeah but it will never happen so in the end idc

IT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I DON´T COMMIT ANY ILLEGAL CRIMES ALL MY POSTS ARE SATIRE AND FAKE HAHAHA (IN VIDEO GAME)
The rotten statue outside of your door doesn't love you anymore.

Normie problem

I was rated 7/10 by 5 people on /soc/. I know that's a bit of a meme, but I don't think I'm ugly, I'm just a withdrawn, spiteful, hateful alcoholic.
well maybe you just have poor social skills and aren't willing to dumpster dive

In the abstract, yeah.