Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does the gender pay gap exist?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
isn't it pseudoscience lol?

CglTN 6WgAUb3pK
Gm180403501

either way, women are more likely to get accepted into college :smonk:

People focus too much on dumb shit like the """""paygap"""" and not on important topics like why the fuck do i have to get up at 6am and leave my comfy ass bed to work for the white man:feelswhat:

Yes gender gap does exist.
Foids are paid more than men for doing the same thing in white collar jobs.
Foids also don't have to overtime and plus they have simps paying them huge loads of money and providing them constant attention

This shit was debunked back in '15

its like a few cents difference. foids get free shit anyways, they should get paid much less than men.

Debunked so many times over, it is unreal that people still believe that bullshit.

Who would have thought that factors such as maternity leave or entering low-paying fields of work would cause a rift between the average salary of a woman compared to a man

Giant bullshit, just like the "rape epidemic"

God I'm so tired of sexist brocels on this website. Read a book and educate yourselves please. The gender pay gap IS real: a foid gets paid millions spreading her legs while I would make zero

Last edited:
God I'm so tired of sexist brocels on this website. Read a book and educate yourselves please. The gender pay gap IS real:

A foid gets paid millions spreading her legs while I would make zero
You scared me for a millisecond, I was about to nuke your ass :feelsree:
Careful I might get a heart attack :feelskek: